Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh (560 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by kikio1992(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to claim that her son, Andre Omodayo Churchill, thinks his father is dead.\

The actress who placed a curse on her ex husband, Olakunle Churchill, last night , saying his death would be slow and painful, responded to fan who told her Churchill’s blood still runs in her son.

Reacting to the comment, Tonto fired back saying the fact remains he thinks his father is dead.

See exchange below;

Source; https://lailasnews.com/my-son-thinks-his-father-is-dead-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by LisaAnne(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Funny thing is the boy looks exactly like his father

2 Likes

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by afroniger: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2019
LisaAnne:
Funny thing is the boy looks exactly like his father

Too much sef. Like his carbon copy. But las las she's just wasting her time trying to keep son and father apart because when that boy grow, he will go behind her back to bond with his father. Blood is thicker than water.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by LisaAnne(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
afroniger:

Too much sef. Like his carbon copy. But las Las she's just wasting her time trying to keep son and father apart because when that boy grow, he will go behind her back to bond with his father. Blood is thicker than water.
Imagine seeing her son's face everyday and getting reminded of her ex

1 Like

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Okayng: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Say wetin
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by itspzpics(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
This woman is go in......
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Kowor(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
She needs healing. All kinds.
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by CptCharlesVane: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Air! See How Timi Dakolo Celebrated His Wife On Their 7th Wedding An / Naira Marley Released – Rapper Allegedly Freed On Bail / Omo Ibadan Becomes Midea Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.