Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada (786 Views)

Speeding Driver Kills Siblings In Ogun / Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada by Muna012: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
I have been a silent follower,this is my first time of posting and I hope I don't make mistakes. I want to ask about the Canada express entry. For the section that inquires about having siblings in Canada, can I use my Aunt or Uncle? Pls, the gurus should clarify me on this.
Re: Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Muna012:
I have been a silent follower,this is my first time of posting and I hope I don't make mistakes. I want to ask about the Canada express entry. For the section that inquires about having siblings in Canada, can I use my Aunt or Uncle? Pls, the gurus should clarify me on this.
Why not ask your question on this thread? You will get a better answer to your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/268#77268606
Re: Clarification On Having Siblings In Canada by ttmacoy: 2:55am On Apr 05, 2019
You can read the definition of sibling from the CIC website and confirm if aunty and uncle qualify as sibling.... btw they do not as sibling means brother/sister not uncle/aunty grin

As per the CIC Website below is the criteria for the sibling points:

You can now earn 15 additional points if you (or your spouse or common-law partner who will come with you to Canada) have a brother or sister who is:
living in Canada and
a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
To get these points, the brother or sister must also be
18 years old or older
related by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
have a parent in common

Muna012:

(1) (Reply)

Dubai 3 Months Visa Ban / Multiple Accident At Eleganza Bus Stop Involving Two Cars & A Tricycle. PHOTOS / URGENT - How To Replace Lost Nigerian Passport In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.