Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos (13695 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Muttee: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
The lndependent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday presented certificates of return to Kano state Governor-elect Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, his deputy Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna and 27 elected members.

Presenting the certificates of return to the elected officers, the INEC national commissioner in charge of Kano, Katsina and Jigawa states, Engr. Abubakar Nahuche urged political class in the country to always imbibe spirit of sportsmanship and eschew a do-or-die politics.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Governor-Ganduje-Others-Receives-Certificate-Of-Returns-From-INEC.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Muttee: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Muttee: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gandollar

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Blackmiserable(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
I'm sick and tired of this country honestly. A land where criminals receive a pat on the shoulder for a job well done, a land where thievery pays; and connection makes a way for you; a land where corruption and lawlessness is the order of the day; a land where criminals have the audacity to smile in public and nobody gives a Bleep. We will make Nigeria great someday!!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by BizBayo: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is real..

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Muttee: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Blackmiserable:
I'm sick and tired of this country honestly. A land where criminals receive a pat on the shoulder for a job well done, a land where thievery pays, and connection makes a way for you, a land where corruption and lawless is the order of the day. We will make Nigeria great someday!!!

APC Regime

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by ABSTRUSE: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
V
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Mace0lane: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Foolish criminals like Umahi Ikpeazu n Ugwauyi

Blackmiserable:
I'm sick and tired of this country honestly. A land where criminals receive a pat on the shoulder for a job well done, a land where thievery pays, and connection makes a way for you, a land where corruption and lawless is the order of the day. We will make Nigeria great someday!!!

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
BARAWO!!! see as he resemble ram.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by luuvv: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigeria is doomed!

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by ItzBIM(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just look at the old people leading the most youthful nation in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by teebaxy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Temporary certificate, I hate APC but I hate this frog looking Robber
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by EggSauce(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
I was in kano 2days ago... Kano people have moved on and going about their legitimate business as if no election happened in the state but watch has my brothers from the other side will flood this thread with lamentations and wailing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by nothingspoil70: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Next level
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by 77up(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
luuvv:
Nigeria is doomed!
NIGERIA is not doom but you!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Trustee1: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Shame on Nigeria's Democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mace0lane:

he's better than all governors in south west

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Ganduje of a man is a joke on Buharis corruption fight.
In a sane country this people will only receive certificate of return to PRISON

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by BusinessHub1: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mace0lane:

This newly recruited BMC robot won’t make us hear word for Nairaland. Sai...ewedu and slavery.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by culcat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pls help a brother

I need a VISA

sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by acevic: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
And that's how gandollars will escape being investigated.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by tripper003: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Inaa ruwan sa... grin
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by AroleOduduwa2: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ganduje will be uprooted by the tribunal, the appeal and Supreme Court will affirm it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by fredoooooo: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congrats grin
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by olaolulazio(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Blackmiserable:
Kindly relocate to Libya bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Cocolatti(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
C
Re: Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos by Cocolatti(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Certificate of a stolen Mandate

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday / Buhari: I Feel Pained Each Time There’s An Attack / Kagara Abduction: Niger, Zamfara Hold Talks, Troops Locate Students, Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.