Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes (35164 Views)

Rivers Governorship Election Results: Wike Leads As INEC Continues Collation / Rivers: Wike Leads In 8 Of 10 LGAs Announced By INEC / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by SageTravels: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Officialgarri:
PDP is showing they are the masters of rigging .

We know Wike will win , but we also know he rigged

Like YOBE Presidential result abi

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by escodotman: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
No wonder they were running from court to court to stop the collation.
i really hope they would go to tribunal to further waste their money

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Racoon(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy Good!
Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by fiercehillz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
fpmxc:

This is bad...
Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Cletus77(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rivers State is done and dusted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by deepwater(f): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
fpmxc:

No one is reporting this post!
guess y'all are enjoying it
Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Cletus77(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hallenjay:
there's no how they wud av seen up to 700,000 votes for dat massively rough election. ..this is a result of best rigger ....bfor u say anything. ..I based in ph and been here 6yrs now...
Because your area was rough, doesn't mean other places were..

Obio akpor was calm like a baby's sleep

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Often times I ponder over the fact that amaechi is still walking in the dream land. Take it or leave it wike made amaechi the governor through the instrumentality of the law. How amaechi now felt he could unseat his political papa from govt house is what I perceived as the greatest joke of the century. Amaechi should bury his ugly face in shame. Wike carry go and if you get to read my post on this esteemed platform biko a polical appointment for me won't be a wrong decision by you. Just put me as the govt house store keeper if there is any vacancy of such. I dey loyal mr project. Igwe Georgiano in the cockpit your excellency

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by sambrow(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

Wetin this one dey talk..

Ameachi rig election.. imagine aac with a 100.000 plus votes in rivers ..even wining two local governments..

700,000 PDP votes in rivers ..is too small.. Ameachi tried hard to suppress PDP votes..yet the votes keep coming..

PDP is at home...
Ameachi rig election with oshiomhole and the cabals using the military..

The will of the people will always prevail..

PDP ought to be going 1mill votes by now or more..

Living in rivers don't translate doesn't make you a riverian..go back to afonjas land and continue with tribal politics.
don't mind that mofo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by jrusky(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Apc+AAC+Amaechi are you are guys happy now? I think you will now accept River election is conclusive?

Apc una dey mad.

I want the gap to keep expanding more and more I said all I want is for AAC to be killed completely in River and send the coffin to apc/aac headquarter for burial.

After this election River people and Wike should face that bastard called Amaechi by either make him an orphan in that state or lynch him politically for very long time.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by saintokwuluora(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike eats lion and lizard. He has shown that he literally made Amaechi Governor in 2007.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Sinner1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
pdp should go for tribunal for that AAC votes, I don't believe that dude got that much score.
Can a state recall their minister from Abuja?
I want to initiate the recall of the ubima Lizard.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Awesomefred32(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Like for PDP(Nwike)

share for AAC(Amaechi)

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Awesomefred32(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Like for PDP(Nwike)

share for AAC(Amaechi)

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by akinboyo: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hallenjay:
there's no how they wud av seen up to 700,000 votes for dat massively rough election. ..this is a result of best rigger ....bfor u say anything. ..I based in ph and been here 6yrs now...
Stating in Rivers state for a decade does not mean you know what is going on in political circle of the state. Wike needs not to rig any elections, his performances speak for him and the people of Rivers want him to lead them in the next four years. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Eazeee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
castro234:
bro same thing in nasarawa state oooo, the sule guy that won the election only had his posters in the capital lafia, and some place in maraba. The pdp guy had his posters and billboards in all t local go of the state, yet the pdp guy lost the election

Lies. in as much as am not in support of A.A Sule, its a fact that he won the election clearly though maybe not with the margin that was declared. pls also tell the people how your PDP guy shared his votes with APGA. Do u know that PDP lost the local govt of their candidate to APGA? How do u expect any of PDP or APGA to win with a divided votes. u are dreaming
Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by igwefivestar(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mandynews:

https://mandynews.com/rivers-election-wike-leads-with-over-600000-votes/
Amechi is not in boys scout yet he won to fight general wike. Just negodu the embarrassment now

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Agugbadin: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
I am not surprised PDP is Rivers state and Rivers state is PDP furthermore Nwike is original PDP and PDP is Nwike period

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by saintadeola: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

Wetin this one dey talk..

Ameachi rig election.. imagine aac with a 100.000 plus votes in rivers ..even wining two local governments..

700,000 PDP votes in rivers ..is too small.. Ameachi tried hard to suppress PDP votes..yet the votes keep coming..

PDP is at home...
Ameachi rig election with oshiomhole and the cabals using the military..

The will of the people will always prevail..

PDP ought to be going 1mill votes by now or more..

Living in rivers don't translate doesn't make you a riverian..go back to afonjas land and continue with tribal politics.
u sabi my brother, am a presiding officer in akuku toru, a corper as well, awara loose d LG self, if not dat army seize result to manipulate it, I was dere

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Chijeep(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin Lalasticlala....abeg make we kill snake 4 Wike.
wike oo! wike! Nneka wait.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by MotorGuru: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike to Ameachi right now:

grin

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by igwefivestar(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mandynews:

https://mandynews.com/rivers-election-wike-leads-with-over-600000-votes/
INEC should just save amechi the stress and declare wike the winner unopposed. Do they want to kill the lizard of ubima b4 his time?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by codedguy1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike is very wicked!

Amaechi! Are you entertained grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Socialsunny14(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pekele007:
Amaechi is a political orphan now. grin

Zombies from Brown roof republic were warned.

Anyone they support normally fail..

From Okorocha to Akpabio to Nwosu to Smart Adeyemi to Nsima Ekere. Name them
luli-briggs, tonye cole, dakuku(woman wrapper) peterside... More to come

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
igwefivestar:
Amechi is not in boys scout yet he won to fight general wike. Just negodu the embarrassment now
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by AFONJACOW(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
This awere nah confirmed mugu, who doesn't know Wall gecko Amaechi as a betrayal, how do he think unknown Party with no surname can unseat one of the strongest Mafian in modern Nigeria policies, he should have collect 200m and walk home happily instead of disgraceful outing, he he he he , Awere you have lose on both sides.... Congregation Nyesoma Wike the Lion of ikwere land, ikwere meka meka ooo ibiara eh Rivers grin
Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by Starpro87(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike should just go and sleep. No Tribunal will hear any petition cos the AAC boy can't even afford the least and weakest of lawyers.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by igwefivestar(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes by AFONJACOW(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hallenjay:
hehehehehe chilled down children of hate and take a cooled beer on my behalf, River state is not ogbomosho slum where one selfish criminal from Lagos control/manipulate the future of entire region in his parlor... Cry me ocean grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins Buga Challenge (Photos, Video) / Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero / Customs Auctions ₦17.5m Foreign Banana In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.