Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

700 Naira Is All You Need To Change Your Life As A Youth!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 700 Naira Is All You Need To Change Your Life As A Youth!!! (348 Views)

Why The Naira Is Dying / Motorcyclist Returns Missing #700,000 To A Business Woman In Delta / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

700 Naira Is All You Need To Change Your Life As A Youth!!! by Topnobs: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
700 Naira is all you need to change your life as a youth!!!

I am Kayode Ezekiel Oladipo. Owner of TOPNOBS TECHNOLOGY.

What's Topnobs income pack?

Topnobs Technology is a registered company under federal government of Nigeria, One of the product of Topnobs is "Topnobs income pack" is a referral system where you refer your friends and get 1000 Naira on each referral.

When does the Topnobs start?

Topnobs Technology and also "Topnobs income pack " was launched last week Friday I.e 29/03/2019 which means is a new business just coming out.

Why do I need to join?

Am a student like you at University of Ilorin. The reason why this platform was created is to meet the needs of my fellow Nigeria students especially in their finances. We student goes through a lot of problems especially when it comes to finance. That's why this platform was created to meet our needs.

How will I join?

You can join "Topnobs income pack" with only 1700 Naira but the first 100 people to register will pay just only 700 Naira to start then your unique referral link will be generated automatically for you. Give it to people to refer them and when they pay through your link then you get 1000 Naira commission instantly...
Re: 700 Naira Is All You Need To Change Your Life As A Youth!!! by Topnobs: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
If you want to know more about it and how it works, can chat me on WhatsApp by clicking this link ��� https:///2349023079079
or drop your phone number in the comment box below and I will chat you up. Thanks.
Re: 700 Naira Is All You Need To Change Your Life As A Youth!!! by bensonamehedwar: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Grow The Perfect Beard!! Guys Only / Massive Fire Outbreak At The Owerri Airport In Imo State / “who Is The Gun Powder Against Pdp For Bello To Remain In Power”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.