Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (39754 Views)

Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
I know God allows bad things/evil happen, but why did God allow this happen?

What sin has this child committed?

Is God trying to get ''Some Glory'' as a result of this atrocity when/if He heals her (and supposedly makes her life beautiful inspite of this tragedy)?

What glory can come out of this undecided

And why all this? (The problem with God & Evil)
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Lighthammer(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
She must be related to MANNBBQGRILL

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ohmygosh, this is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by sharena(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
MAKE DEM JUST HAMMER THE WOMAN HANDS FOR ONE CONCRETE STONE THATS ALL

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by sylvajoe(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why the outrage?. Most of you believe that a loving God will barbecue humans like this for commiting sins. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by murphyrichy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Poverty and Anger leads to witchcraft..This is the height of wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by tripper003: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na waa o embarassed
This wan just shock me weak well well. why woman go wicked reach dis size? Abi na devil possess her? Allaah yayisa
Na waa o!!!
ego beta cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by spinna: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
QuitNotice:
That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same

E be like say u dey craze. Did they burn your own hand when you stole or other offence as a child?

This is just too terrible. So many evil people everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by spinna: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
sylvajoe:
Why the outrage?. Most of you believe that a loving God will barbecue humans like this for commiting sins. [color=#000099][/color]

Thats Gods perogative not mans.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Reelmii: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
this does not look like a recent happening

I have seen this story before

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by osaweseforme(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
YOU NEED HELP......AM SURE YOU WILL DO MORE THE WOMAN
QuitNotice:
That's a vital lesson against stealing; why arrest her? Naija becoming Yankee with every other factor remaining same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Trillyonaire: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
How much is Indomie How much is hand?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by tripper003: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omoluabi9:
I know God allows bad things/evil happen, but why did God allow this happen?

What sin has this child committed?

Is God trying to get ''Some Glory'' as a result of this atrocity when/if He heals her (and supposedly makes her life beautiful inspite of this tragedy)?

What glory can come out of this undecided

And why all this? (The problem with God & Evil)

Stop that...lamenting, fine, but questioning things way beyond you isn't so wise. NO ONE questions God Almighty on decrees -- no matter how "unjust" the situation seems. You can't for instance be asking why the chief evil (Satan) was created. It is beyond you and I. In the end we are humans whose perceptions are infinitely limited. Otherwise open the doors of the sky.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by ultimatekint(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Similar thing happened to me about twelve years ago,when my mum almost plug out my son's eyes with her two fingers.Though she is late now,but the memory is ever fresh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Horlasod: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
I pray it happens to anyone in your generation and you know how it pains...... Senseless goat
QuitNotice:

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guys it was her right hand how will she now write in school if she is right handed Dayum some peoole are evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by ebuclassic18(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Animal heartless human being
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by sirjustice1575(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is witchcraft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
tripper003:

Stop that...lamenting, fine, but questioning things way beyond you isn't so wise. NO ONE questions God Almighty on decrees -- no matter how "unjust" the situation seems. You can't for instance be asking why the chief evil (Satan) was created. It is beyond you and I. In the end we are humans whose perceptions are infinitely limited. Otherwise open the doors of the sky.
Abeggi!

If Job questioned God, if Habakkuk questioned God, if Jeremiah (and even David) questioned God.

Who I be?

tripper003:
In the end we are humans whose perceptions are infinitely limited.

At the above, you are right though.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by marvel2011(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
itspzpics:
A lady has been arrested by the Edo State Ministry of Women Affairs for burning the hands of her granddaughter for eating noodles without her consent due to hunger in Benin.

The suspect allegedly placed the victim’s hands on a gas cooker until they were barbecued.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-burn-her-granddaughter-hand-for-eating-noodles-without-her-consent/

Is high time noodle is banned from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Ezonman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Poverty woe unto you

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Sicilyjoe: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Op are insane ? Why using this old picture that happen 2yrs ago as currently ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Platony(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why is her own hands still fresh?? angry

Don't dey have gas to burn it too??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by 9gerian: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked

QuitNotice:
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by PaulBlaQ88(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Looking at the little girl's eyes just weakened me....
This is very bad.
The grandma doesn't even look remorseful

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by Gabson001(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just imagine...
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by PotatoSalad(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
The hate you give little infants f**cks everybody.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic by TruthinAction: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
They should please roast her hands too so she knows how it feels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) / Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items / White Women Call Out EFCC For Arresting Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.