Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (328 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1)

We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by adiomeeyah25: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
We didn’t see Adeleke in exam hall, witnesses tell court
Two witnesses in the ongoing trial of Sen. Ademola Adeleke on a seven-count amended charge bordering on examination malpractice on Wednesday told the Federal High Court Abuja that they did not see the senator in the examination hall.

The witnesses, Mr Emmanuel Adesola and Enoch Adigun, both teachers, while being led in evidence by the prosecutor Mr Simon Lough, told the court that they invigilated examinations at Ojo -Aro Community Grammar School in Osun State in 2017.

Adesola told the court that when he got to school, he asked for the school album but was told it was not ready.

According to him, “I could not identify any student without the school album since it was my first time there so the principal and the register helped me to identify them as I used the list I had to call the students into the hall.

“I didn’t see any of the defendants in the examination hall; Sen. Adeleke was not in the examination hall, he is a public figure so I would have recognised him,” the witness told the court. didn’t see Adeleke in exam hall, witnesses tell court
Two witnesses in the ongoing trial of Sen. Ademola Adeleke on a seven-count amended charge bordering on examination malpractice on Wednesday told the Federal High Court Abuja that they did not see the senator in the examination hall.

The witnesses, Mr Emmanuel Adesola and Enoch Adigun, both teachers, while being led in evidence by the prosecutor Mr Simon Lough, told the court that they invigilated examinations at Ojo -Aro Community Grammar School in Osun State in 2017.

Adesola told the court that when he got to school, he asked for the school album but was told it was not ready.

According to him, “I could not identify any student without the school album since it was my first time there so the principal and the register helped me to identify them as I used the list I had to call the students into the hall.

“I didn’t see any of the defendants in the examination hall; Sen. Adeleke was not in the examination hall, he is a public figure so I would have recognised him,” the witness told the court.

Click the below link to read more
[url]=https://www.newlygist.com.ng/2019/04/we-didnt-see-adeleke-in-exam-hall.html?m=1[/url]
Re: We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2019

(1)

OUK, A Forthright Man I Hold In High Esteem - Oshiomhole / Chicago Elect The First Female Mayor / FG To Equip More Than 11,000 Youths On Job Skills — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.