Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa (472 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Nwosu: Stop Tarnishing The Noble Image Of Gov Uzodinma - Imo APC Tells Okorocha / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by osita76(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.*

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

*Peter Ekekwe*

4 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by ajapz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afonjas!!!!! Where them oya come and confirm ur brother name. I thinks say na una dey talk say na only Igbo sabi thief.

3 Likes

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by ojun50(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na so, she no go see dis one
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by Sinner1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good job brother... Food don done oooo

1 Like

Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by RichBoy247: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
We cannot list the names of Flattinos that have been executed over the years in Asian countries for drug trafficking. We cannot in our life time finish listing the names of Flattinos who are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and robbery, the list is endless.
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by Chigorkizz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
sad
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by tiwasiaife(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Move this to front page asap
Re: Memo To Mrs Abike Dabiri Erewa About Those Tarnishing The Image Of Nigeria Abroa by nwanyionitsha: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
RichBoy247:
We cannot list the names of Flattinos that have been executed over the years in Asian countries for drug trafficking. We cannot in our life time finish listing the names of Flattinos who are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and robbery, the list is endless.
Keep listing. While at that, pray for the listed.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NJC Decides On Onnoghen, Muhammad; Writes Buhari / Ondo State Government Begins Construction Of Adaba FM Road (photos) / The Other Side Of The Story Of The Woman Who Sent Thugs To Kill Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.