Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh (978 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto Dikeh is not done dragging her ex-husband , Churchill .

The actress who placed a curse on him last night , saying his death would be slow and painful, responded to fan who told her Churchill’s blood still runs in her son.

Well, Tonto fired back saying the fact remains he thinks his father is dead.

See full post below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/my-son-thinks-his-father-is-dead-tonto-dikeh/

Cc;lalasticlala

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Patrick33(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
No matter what you do...when the boy grows up..he'll look for his father...its not like churchill will be hard to find sef..mtcheeew grin...next yeye news please
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why is she talking like this?? This is just uncalled for. Besides I thought she is now a born again Christian??
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Cceramicaltd: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
That is too much
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by TechCapon(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
If you guys don't have interesting news to write about go to opera news and get inspiration
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
This simply shows Tonto Dike is not matured.
When this boy grows, he will definitely find his father, if Tonto objects to that, she will fall out with the boy.
Also I was wondering as Tonto said she has changed the name, what if this boy decides to be a politician tomorrow and wants to contest an election, will Tonto Dike's people allow him to contest? Knowing fully well where the boy is from.
Tonto should watch her actions today as they are likely going to cause serious issues for this boy tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
...and I ask again, how can one person be this toxic?

This toxicity level can kill a million whales.

What!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by hahn(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why is she talking like this??
This is just uncalled for. Besides I thought she is now a born again Christian??

That is how born again Christians behave. Hypocritical, judgemental and quick to wish their enemies, real or imaginary, evil. And of course they serve a loving god

1 Like

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Joshmodest(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
hahn:

That is how born again Christians behave. Hypocritical, judgemental and quick to wish their enemies, real or imaginary, evil. And of course they serve a loving god
You must have encountered a lot of born agains
...all u described is spot on

1 Like

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by hahn(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Joshmodest:

You must have encountered a lot of born agains
...all u described is spot on

They are everywhere. Pests

1 Like

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by labonita1(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why is she talking like this??
This is just uncalled for. Besides I thought she is now a born again Christian??
exactly
no caution
Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
This girl again?

You not the only one single mum abi divorcee nau!
Haba!

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Chubhie: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Tonto,

Re: My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh by Jentle244: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
This simply shows Tonto Dike is not matured.
When this boy grows, he will definitely find his father, if Tonto objects to that, she will fall out with the boy.
Also I was wondering as Tonto said she has changed the name, what if this boy decides to be a politician tomorrow and wants to contest an election, will Tonto Dike's people allow him to contest? Knowing fully well where the boy is from.
Tonto should watch her actions today as they are likely going to cause serious issues for this boy tomorrow.

true bro by the time he goes to school and he see how other kids are brought to school by their dads. or his friends Stratton telling him of the outing or games their dad bought for them then he will begin to ask questions.

"where is my dad?" who is my dad...

(1) (Reply)

Style Wars: Regina Daniels Vs Davido's Babe Chioma / A Realistic Pencil Drawing Of Johnny Drille By A Nairalander / One African President Is NWO And Anti Kingship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.