Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label (1962 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Top Fashion Designer Over 40 Dumps 14 Year Old Willow Smith / SPOTTED: Willow Smith & Kylie Jenner Looking So Fashionable. See Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by rockers: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2010
http://www./2010/09/willow-smith-signs-with-jay-zs.html
Willow Smith has signed with Jay-Z’s record label Roc Nation!

Jay-Z said,
“We at Roc Nation are excited to work with Willow. She has an energy and enthusiasm about her music that is truly infectious. It’s rare to find an artist with such innate talent and creativity at such a young age. Willow is about to embark on an incredible journey and we look forward to joining her as she grows in all aspects of her career.”

The 9-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith has her first single out called “Whip My Hair,” produced by newcomer Jukebox.

Read more: http://www./2010/09/willow-smith-signs-with-jay-zs.html#ixzz0z6Zcl8Pq

Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Dolemite(f): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2010
This is Rocnation pledge your allegiance. . . grin
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by chika98: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
She's gonna do great things
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Dolemite(f): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2010
chika98:

She's gonna do great things
Can't wait to see her future sex tape huh? grin
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by chika98: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2010
Dolemite:

Gee woman! Get your mind out of the gutter grin

I think she's got talent and her parents will make sure to steer her
clear of rubbish. Jada don't play!
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Dolemite(f): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2010
chika98:

Gee woman! Get your mind out of the gutter grin

I think she's got talent and her parents will make sure to steer her
clear of rubbish. Jada don't play!
Lol, look at fishbourne? any parent that would let their child wear a skull and bones t-shirt and sign a deal with a man who sings about niggas and b/itches (still love Jay though), I dunno. . .she's another Rihanna in the making. . .only I see her doing worse or as you put it 'great' things, because the level for perversion is only going to go a notch higher in the future. . .
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2010
rockers:

http://www./2010/09/willow-smith-signs-with-jay-zs.html
Willow Smith has signed with Jay-Z’s record label Roc Nation!

Jay-Z said,
“We at Roc Nation are excited to work with Willow. She has an energy and enthusiasm about her music that is truly infectious. It’s rare to find an artist with such innate talent and creativity at such a young age. Willow is about to embark on an incredible journey and we look forward to joining her as she grows in all aspects of her career.”

That's quite true. Its quite rare to find an artist that has Will and Jada Pinkett Smith for parents. Now that's what i call "innate talent".
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by philip0906(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2010
y'z she lukin skinny? grin grin
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by bawomolo(m): 2:24am On Sep 11, 2010
philip0906:

y'z she lukin skinny? grin grin

someone help this man find jail bait
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by chika98: 3:02am On Sep 11, 2010
Dolemite:

Lol, look at fishbourne? any parent that would let their child wear a skull and bones t-shirt and sign a deal with a man who sings about niggas and b/itches (still love Jay though), I dunno. . .she's another Rihanna in the making. . .only I see her doing worse or as you put it 'great' things, because the level for perversion is only going to go a notch higher in the future. . .

Montana suffers from extreme no-talentness! Even the P00rn she ventured
into; She sucked so bad in it. Can't even s.h.a.g for nothing.

We aren't on about her really. The girl has talent and she will do well.
She's got wonderful parents and She will be better than Rihanna
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by ikamefa(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
OMG! shocked why are peeps comparing this likkle gal to montana? omo gba jen simi? undecided

about the talent thingy? undecided i nor know oh , yet to see willow perform or sing even a lullaby " grin " (am prolly wrong sha)

but come oh persin go don sabi nah, na today?

since dem shave 1/2 her head ,& she don dey wear all those panti- clothes, on top red carpet dey follow ,her mama , unah go don sabi sey dem dey prepare her for  showbixnix nah!  grin grin , grin
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2010
I don't get what the noise is all about. . .

That girl has nothing to do with Lauren Fishburne so I don't get why people are comparing her to his daughter.
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by chika98: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2010
No one is comparing her to Montana. Can't you lot read?
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by favouredjb(f): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2010
Like parents like children!I love the smiths'
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
this little girl, God pls save her from d free masons. Jay Z bein d don. cry cry cry angry
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Dolemite(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
Niceyenuf:

this little girl, God pls save her from d free masons. Jay Z bein d don. cry cry cry angry
The Smiths children attend a school for Scientology children.
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2010
Dolemite:

Which the lil girl luck, Damnit wish other's what you wish to be wished.
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Dolemite(f): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
REALITY101:

Which the lil girl luck, Damnit wish other's what you wish to be wished.
Pardon me I'm a chronic realist, I DON'T believe in wishes.
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by Kunbee: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
lets wait and see
Re: Willow Smith Signs With Jay-z’s Rocnation Label by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2010
aww, lil cutie, i love her style, so rad, heard shes starting a clothing line too, u go girl! she's gonna be lyk mum n dad, but y jay-z? me no likey, wud've preferred timbaland, he's way beta dan dat illuminati dude, jay-z's jst gonna turn her into anoda rihanna, hope mum n dad prevent dat cool cool wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Dating Older Men -ene Lawani, Former Miss Nigeria / Nollywood Comic Actor,baba Suwe Arrested At Lagos Airport For Cocaine / Ashton Kutchers New Girfriend Lorene Scafaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.