Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video (706 Views)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video by gistvicreports: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, better known by his stage name Patoranking, reacts to a music change in a video he shared recently when he stepped out from a white car and started dancing in Miami, Florida. Gistvic Reports.

The Music was changed to an Aboki type of music.

He wrote:
"Who did This To me? can Someone Pls explain the music Playing...are we singing the same thing?"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/who-did-this-to-me-patoranking-reacts.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video by gistvicreports: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video by Okayng: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video by delishpot: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
E rhyme jor grin grin
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video by dacanv(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
LOL the edited one is better
Re: "Who Did This To Me?" - Patoranking Reacts To A Music Change In His Video by itspzpics(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Are So Cheat That They Can’t Say No To S*X Or Sucking Of Brea*t – Ghanaian S / If Your Child Is Looking For A Role Model Outside, It Says A Lot- Moet Abebe / Chioma Jesus, Nigerian Gospel Singer Defeats Beyonce In Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.