Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer (864 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by gistvicconnects: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A man narrates how his Female customer gifted him with food for his baby, filled with broken bottles. Gistvic reports.

He said:
"One woman who was was my customer gave me a baby food as a gift for my baby which i kept in the shop but on opening it we saw a lot of broken bottles inside the baby food."

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/man-finds-broken-bottles-inside-baby.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by gistvicconnects: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by AlexAnok(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
I guess that is a kind of sauce to the food.. grin grin
Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by angelamina(f): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Those aren't really glasses. A good science student will know that minerals tend to crystalize so just grind them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by Davash222(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Does that mean your customer wants your child dead

Probably yes, Probably no.
Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by thesicilian: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Xaos:
Those aren't really glasses. A good science student will know that minerals tend to crystalize so just grind them.
Which school did you attend?!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by darlenese(f): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
blood of Judas! I
Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by eyinjuege: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
that's one odd looking baby food though...
Re: Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food Gifted To Him By His Female Customer by MsFaith: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
So people still commit this evil.

My mama told me a story of how during her honeymoon, a neighbor gift her and my dad a bowl of cooked rice stacked with small pins at the middle of the food and she did it the second time thinking my parents will eat the food and die.

Noone can be trusted. One must careful especially with food given out.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Cars For The Family: / A Woman Who Is Unable Conceive Takes Her Dog As Substitute For A Daughter (Pix) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.