Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Become Facebook Group Admin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become Facebook Group Admin (657 Views)

How To Be A Facebook Group Admin / Three Men Stab Whatsapp Group Admin For Removing Them As Member / Facebook Group Admin Come In Here $$$$ Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Facebook Group Admin by phemmyxam(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please there is this group on facebook I belong to, there is no known group admin and therefore the activities there is embarrassing the name it bears of which I identify with, can anyone either help hack into the group to delete it or help make me an admin there?

If you can let's talk, please.

(1) (Reply)

Bests Websited To Build Dofollow Backlinks From / How To Host Websites Without Any Digital Footprint / Ways To Monetize Your Blog That You've Never Heard Of!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.