Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,909,102 members, 7,016,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 August 2022 at 10:06 AM

How To Become Facebook Group Admin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become Facebook Group Admin (587 Views)

The Simple Method To Become Facebook Ads Expert / How To Be A Facebook Group Admin / Facebook Group Admin Come In Here $$$$ Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Facebook Group Admin by phemmyxam(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please there is this group on facebook I belong to, there is no known group admin and therefore the activities there is embarrassing the name it bears of which I identify with, can anyone either help hack into the group to delete it or help make me an admin there?

If you can let's talk, please.

(1) (Reply)

MEAN Or LAMP Full Stack Web Development / How To Increase Traffic On Your Websites And Blogs / How to transfer files from one device to another offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.