Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable (747 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by MxreR: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nyesom Wike, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Rivers state governorship election, has won another term.

At the end of the final collation of the governorship election results by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Wike polled 886,264 votes ahead of Biokpomabo Awara, candidate of the African Alliance Congress (AAC), who garnered 173,859 votes.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-wike-wins-rivers-guber-poll/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by hisexcellency34: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
J
Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by Herdsmen: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
I summon the spirit of all afonjas..but dead and living ...to all gather for wailing..

Wicked wike..

Man of the moment..

Plus federal government minus federal government..

The ship must sail.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by jlinkd78(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
It's all over. Amaechi shame shame shame
Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by amaniro: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike in Igbo means to be agile, strength and power. Wike I believe you. Congrats.
Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
wike is a goal.
Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by Earthquake2: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Who for win before?
Re: BREAKING: Wike Wins Rivers Guber Poll- The Cable by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2019

(1)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Kuwait / I Didn’t Escape Any Plane Crash, I Was Not On Board – Obasanjo / Amadi Chima Caught Lying Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.