Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) (1597 Views)

Oraimo Power Bank Is Trash / TRASH! iPhone 13 Makes No Sense At All! / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
I just subscribed for the 10mb whatsapp airtel plan and I've never hated my life so much, the whole thing was throttled to the barest minimum and sometimes refused to work. I just had to jump right back into my GLO sim.
I've had this same experience with them not once and not twice but this time I'm lucky it was just #25 naira that got thrown to waste.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
You can see my message never got delivered and that stayed like that for almost an hour shocked
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
maybe it has to do with your location, try glo where I am right now you will be forced to believe in village
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Blakjewelry:
maybe it has to do with your location, try glo where I am right now you will be forced to believe in village
grin
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Jwonder(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
U no dey shame, because of 25 naira u open thread.. beta go and do beta subscription, I'm sure it's freebasics your are using to enter Nairaland self.. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:
U no dey shame, because of 25 naira u open thread.. beta go and do beta subscription, I'm sure it's freebasics your are using to enter Nairaland self.. mtcheew
Yep, I mean Airtel created freebasics for somebody right? So I'm gonna use it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Jwonder(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
mikeycharles:
Yep, I mean Airtel created freebasics for somebody right? So I'm gonna use it cheesy
Yeah for broke people who can't afford to buy data.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:

Yeah for broke people who can't afford to buy data.
I have to laugh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Jwonder(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
mikeycharles:
I have to laugh grin grin grin

Haha i thank God at least i can still pay for flight, with the way you want to kill yourself because of 25 naira I'm sure you've never seen or enter an airport

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:

Haha i thank God at least i can still pay for flight, with the way you want to kill yourself because of 25 naira I'm sure you've never seen or enter an airport
I swear that's like my greatest goal in life, to board the cheapest plane flight while being a corper and making sure Nairaland hears about it

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Jwonder(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
mikeycharles:
I swear that's like my greatest goal in life, to board the cheapest plane flight while being a corper and making sure Nairaland hears about it

grin grin grin abeg take your frustration elsewhere I'm not the reason for your poverty..
Lol.. btw your greatest goal in life should be to buy good data leave the flight dream, your future is too dark for that.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:

grin grin grin abeg take your frustration elsewhere I'm not the reason for your poverty..
You came on my thread and I'm the one that should take my frustration somewhere else Are you dumb?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Jwonder(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
mikeycharles:
You came on my thread and I'm the one that should take my frustration somewhere else Are you dumb?

As a good Nigerian i jokingly wanted to advice you not to disgrace yourself online because of 25 naira, but as man with no sense at all you took offense, even went to check my profile to see if you would fine any post to use against me (a good Nigerian citizen) but couldn't find any so u had to settle for the flight ish which backfired because it shows I'm way better than you..

Btw I can help you with data so won't come online crying again because of 25 naira but you would have to beg me
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:

As a good Nigerian i jokingly wanted to advice you not to disgrace yourself online because of 25 naira, but as man with no sense at all you took offense, even went to check my profile to see if you would fine any post to use against me (a good Nigerian citizen) but couldn't find any so u had to settle for the flight ish which backfired because it shows I'm way better than you..

Btw I can help you with data so won't come online crying again because of 25 naira but you would have to beg me
Someone got triggered and wrote an epistle grin grin grin oh.... OK bars
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Jwonder(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
mikeycharles:
Someone got triggered and wrote an epistle grin grin grin oh.... OK bars
Leave story and beta beg so you can use beta data and take your life to the next level grin grin
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:

Leave story and beta beg so you can use beta data and take your life to the next level grin grin
Its like you're obsessed and can't stop talking to this broke dude grin
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by TDonald: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Many are mad, 2 are on this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
TDonald:
Many are mad, 2 are on this thread undecided
grin grin
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Many mad tout here grin. Freebasics people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by swaqq(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Broke man calling a broke man broke.... inside life

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
swaqq:
Broke man calling a broke man broke.... inside life
Call us the stock brokers grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
very hilarious
(***everybody is a motherfucking hypocrite***)

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by swaqq(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
mikeycharles:
Call us the stock brokers grin
stock fish breakers lol grin
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Greatzeus(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
mikeycharles:
I just subscribed for the 10mb whatsapp airtel plan and I've never hated my life so much, the whole thing was throttled to the barest minimum and sometimes refused to work. I just had to jump right back into my GLO sim.
I've had this same experience with them not once and not twice but this time I'm lucky it was just #25 naira that got thrown to waste.
Guy I feel for you really, nobody who is above 15yrs should be subscribing to Whatsapp bundle not to talk of grown ass man. Though it's better than nothing,may God provide abundantly for you so that you can buy real data to surf anything you want.
For the past few months I've been rolling over my data because I never used half of what I subscribed.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Greatzeus:

Guy I feel for you really, nobody who is above 15yrs should be subscribing to Whatsapp bundle not to talk of grown ass man. Though it's better than nothing,may God provide abundantly for you so that you can buy real data to surf anything you want.
For the past few months I've been rolling over my data because I never used half of what I subscribed.
That's my prayer and overall purpose in life oh.... to buy data and come online to be proud of it cool

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Pascopele: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Can I HAVE UR MAIL?
Macsjebs:
very hilarious
(***everybody is a motherfucking hypocrite***)
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Plans Are Trash (pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pascopele:
Can I HAVE UR MAIL?
Hello,
I mailed u initially to inquire about something but it's sorted now.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Pes 2020 For Ppsspp Emulator / Why Does Mtn 4g Lte Drain Battery Faster Than Airtel 4g Lte? / Nova Video Downloader App - An In-depth Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.