Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Don't Let The Nig Customs To Seize your Car Or Goods From Cotonou. Pls Pay Duty. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Let The Nig Customs To Seize your Car Or Goods From Cotonou. Pls Pay Duty. (524 Views)

Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / Custom agent @ seme border, duty payment for your cars & goods via Cotonou? / Check The VIN OF Your Car Or Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let The Nig Customs To Seize your Car Or Goods From Cotonou. Pls Pay Duty. by akpanikpe(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2010
Am a customs licensed agent (DARLEY INT'L AGENCY LTD). if you need a car from Cotonou all you need to do is to give me a call, and i will take you to Cotonou from the border (seme) in a Toyota full air condition car to and from Cotonou free of charge to make a choice, you don't even have to come with cash or int'l passport, and if you are coming from outside Lagos, a standby car that will pick you from airport free of charge is always available, a tray will convince you. call me Johnson 08037233694 or 08029126176 lifezone247@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Used Skoda Fabia (automatic Transmission For Sale)-350-450k / Honda End Of Discussion Just For #1.7m / Insurance Service Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.