Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt (37274 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by MollyBank: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
They are celebrating but when APC wins a state now, you call it rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by Chinashopping84: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
congrats mr project

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by ejimatic: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
chino11:
Chino Is Reporting Live From Government House Port Harcourt

Celebration of Wike's re-election will continue till dawn.

It feels great to dine and wine with the political class. Reporting live from Bricks house Port Harcourt. This government is our government.

For the next four years they will chop the people s money
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by newproject(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by Mysticluv(f): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Secondus laugh ee is contagious cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
What you need is money for you to dey alright.

tomtos88:

So, u are one of the people working for our opresors? Deceiving nigerains again with photoshoped pictures... What will befall those looters is waiting for u also o
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by Dino98: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
Wike defeated AAC/APC/NA/FSARS

AAC/APC/NigerianArmy/Sars 173,859

RiversPeople/Wike/PDP 886,264

The statement burst my brain!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by midnighter(f): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
They should have some respect and have a moment of silence first

Too many people died in that place over nothing!
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by afamaustin(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
My love for ekwunife na only God knw
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by TourismMan(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
So what then was the essence of all the fuss and buzz? last last, na Wike still win.
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by sauceEEP(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Senator Uche ekwunife the heavy duty Amazon that slayed Victor Umeh.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by IjebuWarrior: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
But, what are they celebrating for God's sake? angry Political appointment shouldn't been seen as awoof and a means to embezzle public funds

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by JasonScoolari: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Uche Ekwunife is one hell of a beautiful "mummy"

I wouldn't mind talking with her "privately"
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by AMI3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
;DChino,great oga that man from the other side of the party for me. Wetin been name again them the call am Lizard.

Ask him how market grin
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by demoBaba: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
When WIKE wins, we called it free and fear election but when APC win we called it .......
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by richard69(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Uche woman go sweet for doggy I swear
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by wingmanII: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
nonsobaba:
The courts will decide finally. Please ask wike why he has been putting on red cap lately.

Which court?
It is disgusting that some people actually expected aac to defeat PDP in rivers state. Tells you how dishonest majority of Nigerians are. Shame!

4 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by TechCapon(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
chino11:
Dey there nah. Photographers get levels for Nigeria. I am a government house professional photographer

don't mind the haters. If they see opportunity to be government house toilet washer, they'll grab it. Keep it up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chiedozie198100: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
abeg where is the picture of that lizard they always talk about?
i can't see him anywhere. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by kennyblac(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*

*Journalist*: what are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about and what is the government doing about it:

RESPONSES:

*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.

*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm 29th May.

*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.

*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.

*NASIR ELRUFAI*: We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.

*RAUF AREGBESOLA*: I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.

*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic change:

*PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA* ... this heat is kwarupt because Nigeria is kwarupt and I will fight every form of kwaruption involved and responsible for this heat and every kwarupt heat will go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Port Harcourt under Wike's watch- clean and safe

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by Neoteny(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
"We're celebrating four more years of chopping una money"
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Port Harcourt under Wike

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by bionixs: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
Wike defeated AAC/APC/NA/FSARS
Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike wicked. Port Harcourt in pictures

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kai

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wike has maintained infrastructures he met on ground

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Presidential hotel is well maintained under Wike

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by chino11(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mister Project is working.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt by Skengman: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
chino11:
Wike has been maintained infrastructures he met on ground
I don’t understand undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 / Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.