Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett (599 Views)

Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / 36 Governors Agree To End Nomadic Cattle Rearing / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by sarrki(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
103 2'

File photo
NEWS
When nomadic Fulani youths are educated, Zamfara will have lasting peace —Miyetti Allah
Published

The Zamfara Chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Ibrahim Suleman, has said that for the state to have lasting peace, children of nomadic Fulani must be educated.

He urged the state government to encourage Fulani children to go to school, saying education is the permanent solution to the rising waves of insecurity in the state.

Suleman, who made the call at a stakeholder’s meeting held in Gusau on Wednesday, said most of the Fulani children indulging in criminal activities such as banditry, do so due to ignorance and poor parenting.

He stressed the need for parents and government to collaborate by ensuring that nomadic children acquire sound education that can make them to compete favorably with other children in the state.

“It is only when nomadic children are educated that lasting peace can be achieved in the state,” Suleman emphasised.

A Fulani leader in Tsafe Local Government Area of the state, Ardo Babuga, pointed out that engaging bandits in dialogues was a very difficult task.

Babuga said the Fulani community had suffered most from the activities of bandits, saying thousands of their cattle had been rustled, with many cattle rearers displaced and their women and children kidnapped.

“We are not safe from these bandits. I am living as a refugee in Tsafe as a result of incessant bandits’ attacks,” he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the meeting involved key stakeholders, including the Police and other security agencies, traditional and religious leaders.

It was aimed at finding solutions to the incessant banditry and kidnappings in the state which had led to loss of lives and displacement of thousands of residents

https://punchng.com/when-nomadic-fulani-youths-are-educated-zamfara-will-have-lasting-peace-miyetti-allah/
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Racoon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abeg which kind of education when Boko is already Haram according to the fanatics among them
Meanwhile,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Ololanla: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
F
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Racoon:
Abeg which kind of education when Boko is already Haram according to the fanatics among them
Meanwhile,

You are just an internet thriller seeking for attention

All you do is to insult and condemn

Can you profer a solution to this menace

Just here on Nairaland

Tell us the solution
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Racoon(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
You are just an internet thriller seeking for attention.All you do is to insult and condemn.Can you profer a solution to this menace.Just here on Nairaland.Tell us the solution
[/s]I am not a solution to a self-inflicted problem I know nothing about.The day the core north understands & acknowledged it's the problem of Nigeria cum its own self the earlier its redemption will come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by mushystuff: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is rubbish! How do they get inculcated into bloodthirsty killing and violence for sport? Are they the only uneducated group of persons in Nigeria? There are also loads, in fact millions of uneducated or under-educated children in Southern Nigeria. Why are they not killing and attacking villages and cities like dirty fulani murderers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by JasonScoolari: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]I am not a solution to a self-inflicted problem I know nothing about.The day the core north understands & acknowledged it's the problem of Nigeria cum its own self the earlier its redemption will come.
That's my brother. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by MightySparrow: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why I like Fulani people is that they are factual and realistic and don't blame Yorubas or Awolowo for their woes.
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
That's impossible na. Fulani's can never be educated.

Western education is haram

1 Like

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by upower123(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
So you people know this and you don't want to do it

1 Like

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by RZArecta2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hehehehe grin I never talk go far, while you people were shouting “armed bandits” up and down, I said let’s call a spade by its name, the wahala in Zamfara state were people are murdered everyday in their dozens is caused by our peace loving Fulani herdsmen terrorists and here you have the chairman of Miyetti Allah in the state confirming the nonsense. Laugh with these people at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by RZArecta2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

Just here on Nairaland

Tell us the solution
stop making noise, there are hundreds of schools in Zamfara state. If these terrorists want to send their children to school, they know what to do and where to go cool

1 Like

Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Gandollaar(f): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
sarrki:

Just here on Nairaland

Tell us the solution
Racoon Sarrki say you be thriller. Abeg continue thrilling Sarrki. It's now awusa wants to go to school. Their major problem up there is not even education but religious fanaticism. Until they shed some of their extremes, they can't fit in anywhere.
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Gandollaar(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
mushystuff:
This is rubbish! How do they get inculcated into bloodthirsty killing and violence for sport? Are they the only uneducated group of persons in Nigeria? There are also loads, in fact millions of uneducated or under-educated children in Southern Nigeria. Why are they not killing and attacking villages and cities like dirty fulani murderers?
I Taya for this awusa pipo o
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Gandollaar(f): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
MightySparrow:
Why I like Fulani people is that they are factual and realistic and don't blame Yorubas or Awolowo for their woes.
When are you going to accommodate them and help their lives?
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by delpee(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
What stops them from going to school? Education is available in Public schools in the state. All they need to do is to take their children there instead of sending them to mallams far away from home or making them cow herders from a young age. In these two cases, no other skills are learnt.

A child needs to grow under the care of his parents. The school imparts the additional knowledge and training to live a meaningful life. Of course, religion plays a significant role but the Almajiri school system embarked upon by GEJ is best suited for this.
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by Olanipekun1: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
our own sarrki is still alive?
good to know grin
Re: When Nomadic Fulani Youths Are Educated, Zamfara Will Have Lasting Peace —miyett by MightySparrow: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
When are you going to accommodate them and help their lives?
HELP is almost impossible since GEJ built nomadic schools for them and those schools are deserted. now they have turned unrestrained killers, who would volunteer to educate them? they rule the nation the most yet remain uninformed and their leaders know their problem but doing nothing about it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares Lagos Theatre Open For Public Use / Those Claiming I’ve Left PDP Because I Commended Buhari Are Insane – Fani-kayode / The South West, Contributed To Atiku's Victory Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.