Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Becareful Of Scammers Using My Username Breadtom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becareful Of Scammers Using My Username Breadtom (236 Views)

I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / List And Names Of SCAMMERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becareful Of Scammers Using My Username Breadtom by breadtom: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi , i noticed some scammers are using my user name to defraud people online. Please becareful wit who you are dealing with online or who you transacting business with ensure to verify the person details so as not to fall into the wrong hand. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Buisness Owners, What Was The Biggest Mistake You Made When You Were Starting Up / Nigeria Attracted $6bn Foreign investments In 3 Months - CBN / VCONNECT Linking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.