Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Chairman !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chairman !!! (556 Views)

NCDC Chairman Faints (collapsed) Meme || E Shock You � / Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) / Local Government Chairman Run Mad And Strips Himself Naked.pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman !!! by tobisunday(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Surulere has been and will always be my favourite place in Lagos Mainland. Firstly, Surulere is a ‘no dull zone,’ a very lively environment infact, with two shopping malls, including shoprite, Filmhouse Cinema, two stadiums, a chinese restaurant and over 10 night clubs.
Secondly, the environment is beautiful, and most importantly, if you are on the mainland, this is where you can find the most beautiful girls from rich home

So yesterday, I had a photoshoot with a client around Iponri area. After the shoot, I thought I should go for lunch in my regular restaurant around Funsho Williams Avenue. On my way, I saw this very pretty girl just ahead of me. You know me na, it’s not like I even like girls, I just like to look for trouble.
“fine girl… Excuse me, baby…” I called out with my barritone voice, but she didn’t answer.
“Sister, I’m calling you na. Are we fighting?” I continued, but she still ignored me.
I decided to let her be, before she would harass me. But I was really angry.

Anyway, so today, I was determined to go back to Surulere, to make a statement. I wore a nice outfit, borrowed my sister’s perfume, stole one thousand naira from my Mum’s shop, and disappeared to Surulere. Before I left, I had checked myself in the mirror, and I looked like a Chairman. I knew I won’t be the one calling girls today, instead they would be the ones calling and running after me.

As if I knew, immediately I alighted from the vehicle I boarded, a girl was already calling me from behind.
“skksss…hezz…excuse me..” She shouted at the top of her voice, but I did not answer.
“Bros…Chairman…Chairman..” She continued calling me, but I was determined not to answer. All these girls think they are the only ones who can form (hahahaha I laff. Me too, I can form). I kept on walking, and after a few minutes, I didn’t hear her voice again. So I turned around, but there was no one behind me except a little boy who was just returning from school.
He looked at me and said, “brother, one Aunty was calling you, but you didn’t hear. Your wallet fell off when you came down from the bus.”

I checked my back pocket immediately, “JESUS!” I shouted, my wallet was gone. I ran back to the bustop, but I didn’t see anybody, and my wallet was nowhere on the floor.
How do I get home now? My God!

Read other interesting and funny stories here ....... Freenerve.com
Re: Chairman !!! by theunnamed: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chairman!!
Re: Chairman !!! by tobisunday(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
theunnamed:
Chairman!!

Hahaha na really chairman

1 Like

Re: Chairman !!! by AlaiheJ(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
tobisunday:
Surulere has been and will always be my favourite place in Lagos Mainland. Firstly, Surulere is a ‘no dull zone,’ a very lively environment infact, with two shopping malls, including shoprite, Filmhouse Cinema, two stadiums, a chinese restaurant and over 10 night clubs.
Secondly, the environment is beautiful, and most importantly, if you are on the mainland, this is where you can find the most beautiful girls from rich home

So yesterday, I had a photoshoot with a client around Iponri area. After the shoot, I thought I should go for lunch in my regular restaurant around Funsho Williams Avenue. On my way, I saw this very pretty girl just ahead of me. You know me na, it’s not like I even like girls, I just like to look for trouble.
“fine girl… Excuse me, baby…” I called out with my barritone voice, but she didn’t answer.
“Sister, I’m calling you na. Are we fighting?” I continued, but she still ignored me.
I decided to let her be, before she would harass me. But I was really angry.

Anyway, so today, I was determined to go back to Surulere, to make a statement. I wore a nice outfit, borrowed my sister’s perfume, stole one thousand naira from my Mum’s shop, and disappeared to Surulere. Before I left, I had checked myself in the mirror, and I looked like a Chairman. I knew I won’t be the one calling girls today, instead they would be the ones calling and running after me.

As if I knew, immediately I alighted from the vehicle I boarded, a girl was already calling me from behind.
“skksss…hezz…excuse me..” She shouted at the top of her voice, but I did not answer.
“Bros…Chairman…Chairman..” She continued calling me, but I was determined not to answer. All these girls think they are the only ones who can form (hahahaha I laff. Me too, I can form). I kept on walking, and after a few minutes, I didn’t hear her voice again. So I turned around, but there was no one behind me except a little boy who was just returning from school.
He looked at me and said, “brother, one Aunty was calling you, but you didn’t hear. Your wallet fell off when you came down from the bus.”

I checked my back pocket immediately, “JESUS!” I shouted, my wallet was gone. I ran back to the bustop, but I didn’t see anybody, and my wallet was nowhere on the floor.
How do I get home now? My God!

Read other interesting and funny stories here ....... Freenerve.com

bia op,you borrowed your sister's perfume,stole from your mum,you think you doing me.....,anyway thanks alot for making me .....

Re: Chairman !!! by tobisunday(m): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2019
AlaiheJ:

bia op,you borrowed your sister's perfume,stole from your mum,you think you doing me.....,anyway thanks alot for making me .....

Check here for regular updates of funny stories....... Freenerve.com

(1) (Reply)

Common People You'll Meet In Nigeria's Social Media Space. / Watch How A Father Kill His Only Son Because Of Cigarette (sìgá) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.