Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Call Me Wen Your Ready To Fight Sars-burna Boy React To Another Killing By SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call Me Wen Your Ready To Fight Sars-burna Boy React To Another Killing By SARS (429 Views)

It's Time We Fight Sars Physically - Burna Boy / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS / Charles Okocha & His Hypeman Fight SARS Who Threaten To Shoot Them (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Wen Your Ready To Fight Sars-burna Boy React To Another Killing By SARS by kmaster007: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigerian singer, Burnaboy has reached out to his fans to warn them not to hashtag him on any SARS-related matter on any social media platforms except they are ready to step out with him and fight SARS down.

This was a reaction to the death of an innocent Nigerian guy by the name Kolade Johnson who was recklessly shot dead by SARS officials days back. According to Burnaboy, SARS need to be fought. He made it clear that social media #EndSARS rant won’t solve the problem. So he urged fans not to include him except they’re ready to fight. In his words:

“This may be too much for some of you to understand But until we are really ready to fight SARS and the power that be, and I am not talking about any protest or aimless marching, I mean REALLY FIGHT.”

“Nobody should include me in any #EndSARS hashtag because you are wasting my time and yours. Until then let us pray that our turn to die at the hands of SARS never comes. We are all pussys. R.I.P to all those who have died unjustly in the hands of SARS. Rest In Peace to Kolade Johnson, killed by Federal SARS for nothing.”
Re: Call Me Wen Your Ready To Fight Sars-burna Boy React To Another Killing By SARS by phelonrays: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Also prepare ya own sack of weed too; when you're ready

Buna boy will not kee me

imagine his confidence gringrin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Miranda Cosgrove Net Worth| Biography | Age | Wiki / What My 20-years Music Journey Has Taught Me —tuface Idibia / Here's The Reason Ik Ogbonna Sued The Woman That Accused Him Of Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.