Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pls Any Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Any Investment (1174 Views)

Pls, Any Publisher In The House? For Exercise Book Production / pls any ideal on how much it will cost me to open a standard baby shop / Get 250% Returns On Any Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Investment by Rockers4l: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2010
Guy pls i want to make an investment now so that after my university days i can use it to start up somtin doing.my popsy dey go down financially and i dont know how long b4 it gets worse and am waitin 2 b admitd in pol.science.pls i nid ur advice
Re: Pls Any Investment by pito: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
Don't waste your money on any investment, most of them are scams. Look for what you can combine with your studies like sme and other things.
Re: Pls Any Investment by nannyo(f): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2010
hi,
we print a publication call MYJOBS in port-harcourt and we are looking for distributors nation-wide for it.
it deals on employment, self-employment and investment opprtunities.
when you order 500 copies we give you 100 copies free which means on a purchase of N40000 you are making N20000
it is a weekly publication and distributors have special oppurtunites like collecting adverts for us and contents for us
if intrested?
mail or call
TransPacific Caribbean
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Any Investment by nirvena: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
nanny o: hi,
we print a publication call MYJOBS in port-harcourt and we are looking for distributors nation-wide for it.
it deals on employment, self-employment and investment opprtunities.
when you order 500 copies we give you 100 copies free which means on a purchase of N40000 you are making N20000
it is a weekly publication and distributors have special oppurtunites like collecting adverts for us and contents for us
if intrested?
mail or call
TransPacific Caribbean
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
JUST TELL US YOU ARE LOOKING FOR VENDORS WHO WILL SHOULDER YOUR RISKS
Re: Pls Any Investment by biz1234: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2012
The best way to invest your money is to start a profitable business on the internet, it costs you less then nothing to start and the returns are mind blowing!!

Most investments out there don't last, why give your money to some one who will mismanage it and tell you stories there after, you actually start on your own and build a solid future for yourself.
Re: Pls Any Investment by chuks6000: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2012
Guy pls i want to make an investment now so that after my university days i can use it to start up somtin doing.my popsy dey go down financially and i dont know how long b4 it gets worse and am waitin 2 b admitd in pol.science.pls i nid ur advice

man don't try to invest your money in any so called online or offline that you not managing by your self. my secret throughout my school days when things get tougher;

i just utilize the available money i had then to but: original photo copy machine with printer, and 1 P3 desktop and monitor. i did not rent shop or office, i stay in front of my house there.

I'm telling you, i must go with not less than #3000 - 4000 naira every day. even after lectures, and you will programme yourself in such away it will not affect your studies. be focus and forget about flexing, it only people that have backbones that flex.

in-case if you need more secret on how i survive in your biz as a student without giving anybody a dine or committing yourself in some one business in the name affiliate. just e-mail me: chukwuebuka6@gmail.com. attached it with your (nairaland name:Rockers4l) for recognition. i wish good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Any Investment by stpat1(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2012
nirvena:
JUST TELL US YOU ARE LOOKING FOR VENDORS WHO WILL SHOULDER YOUR RISKS

hahahahahaha the guy was trying to repaint the whole vendor stuff. Guy na customer you dey find jare forget distributor
Re: Pls Any Investment by stpat1(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2012
chuks6000:

man don't try to invest your money in any so called online or offline that you not managing by your self. my secret throughout my school days when things get tougher;

i just utilize the available money i had then to but: original photo copy machine with printer, and 1 P3 desktop and monitor. i did not rent shop or office, i stay in front of my house there.

I'm telling you, i must go with not less than #3000 - 4000 naira every day. even after lectures, and you will programme yourself in such away it will not affect your studies. be focus and forget about flexing, it only people that have backbones that flex.

in-case if you need more secret on how i survive in your biz as a student without giving anybody a dine or committing yourself in some one business in the name affiliate. just e-mail me: chukwuebuka6@gmail.com. attached it with your (nairaland name:Rockers4l) for recognition. i wish good luck.

The best advice I've seen here so far. its a sure banker.

1 Like

Re: Pls Any Investment by mymadam(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
chuks6000:

Good advice this. However, if your capital is not enough to purchase the listed things, simply start off with just a commercial photocopying machine only... if you can afford that. Start saving your money until it is enough to buy the other equipment. Open a call deposit account at a bank for saving your money. The advantage of this type of account is that; (1) The interest rate is higher than on the normal savings account, (2) Unlike a fixed deposit account, you can recall your money from your call deposit account anytime you need it. This advice is also useful to smart business-minded individuals (SMEs). Go for it NOW! I wish you well. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pls Any Investment by kollymercy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
check with these guys. www.assistedfunds.com

My candid advice based on my experience.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.