Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People (16626 Views)

Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) / Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by LilGenius: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Press Release.

April 3rd 2019.

Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko on behalf of his teeming supporters in Anioma land and far afield , is elated to accept the judgement of the Federal High Court Abuja which sacked Senator Peter Nwaoboshi as the candidate of PDP in the Delta North senatorial election and affirmed him as the authentic winner of the PDP primary election of October 2nd 2018 .

We note with immense joy that the judgement was delivered with the highest judicial focus and aptness as the presiding Judge, Honourable Justice A.R. Mohammed pointedly faulted the process that declared Nwaoboshi the PDP senatorial candidate against the lawful winner of the primary election, Hon. Ned Nwoko.

Today we are victorious .

The widespread jubilation that greeted the landmark judgement among our people across political,social and religious cleavages remained overwhelming and humbling.

Special gratitude to all Delta North people and supporters of good will . We dedicate this resounding victory to God and Anioma people.

According to the star prince of Anioma land and foremost philanthropist , " the victory is not just for me but for Anioma Nation and everyone committed to the task of deepening democratic tenets and instituting good governance in the polity . I am glad that once again, the judiciary has proven to be the hope of the common man. Anioma people indeed won, because they chose me and stood by me to reclaim their mandate" .

Waxing confident he noted: " We are intelligent stock and people of honour and dignity. We deserve the best, far removed from mediocrity, ridicule and infamy. We must at this time remain resolute to the utmost goal of ensuring that credible leadership is enthroned for our people"

The star prince further assured. "Let me make a solemn pledge . I am poised to set a trail blazing stewardship in excellent representation of Anioma people at the 9th Senate .On my honour, Anioma would rise to unprecedented glory "

Ned Nwoko Media and Communication Directorate.

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/04/i-dedicate-victory-to-god-and-anioma.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by daddyamk: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Regina Daniel will certainly b more happy.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Regina Daniel will become his constituency project secretary.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by emmasmiles(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2019
the best way to appreciate your people is to do what is expected of you in the next 4years. please dont let reginal daniels make you to forget your constitutional duties. All the best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by ictjobber: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Hmmm

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by KingAzari: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2019
cucumbae:

Regina Daniel's right now:

22 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Ayoswit(f): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2019
I'm happy for him. smiley. Nwaoboshi is a corrupt politician, let him go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by wink2015(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2019
LilGenius:
Press Release.

April 3rd 2019.

Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko on behalf of his teeming supporters in Anioma land and far afield , is elated to accept the judgement of the Federal High Court Abuja which sacked Senator Peter Nwaoboshi as the candidate of PDP in the Delta North senatorial election and affirmed him as the authentic winner of the PDP primary election of October 2nd 2018 .

We note with immense joy that the judgement was delivered with the highest judicial focus and aptness as the presiding Judge, Honourable Justice A.R. Mohammed pointedly faulted the process that declared Nwaoboshi the PDP senatorial candidate against the lawful winner of the primary election, Hon. Ned Nwoko.

Today we are victorious .

The widespread jubilation that greeted the landmark judgement among our people across political,social and religious cleavages remained overwhelming and humbling.

Special gratitude to all Delta North people and supporters of good will . We dedicate this resounding victory to God and Anioma people.

According to the star prince of Anioma land and foremost philanthropist , " the victory is not just for me but for Anioma Nation and everyone committed to the task of deepening democratic tenets and instituting good governance in the polity . I am glad that once again, the judiciary has proven to be the hope of the common man. Anioma people indeed won, because they chose me and stood by me to reclaim their mandate" .

Waxing confident he noted: " We are intelligent stock and people of honour and dignity. We deserve the best, far removed from mediocrity, ridicule and infamy. We must at this time remain resolute to the utmost goal of ensuring that credible leadership is enthroned for our people"

The star prince further assured. "Let me make a solemn pledge . I am poised to set a trail blazing stewardship in excellent representation of Anioma people at the 9th Senate .On my honour, Anioma would rise to unprecedented glory "

Ned Nwoko Media and Communication Directorate.

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/04/i-dedicate-victory-to-god-and-anioma.html

SENATOR PETER NWAOBOSHI IS EVEN A CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

Let him go and face his charges with the EFCC.
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by nuban07(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2019
If Regina rumour with this oga is true. That means na money really be fine bobo

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2019
nuban07:
If Regina rumour with this oga is true. That means na money be really fine bobo
My guy that shi no be rumors. I know the guy wella because my brother works for him. The girl will soon show off GLK350 he bought for her recently, meanwhile people wey dey work am still dey shuttle keke or at best he go give you push and start spider

12 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by TheGameYard(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Na so. It's in his favour so it's an apt judgement

Install games on your PC and get another game free.
Easter Promo

Check my signature for more details
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by ItuExchange(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Congrats! Or what should I say?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Realist5: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Empty noise

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by abumoney(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2019
TDB for Regina. If you know, you know

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by B1ak3: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Regina Daniels Right nowcheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by saintokwuluora(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
I think he is a better option to Nwaoboshi. He is a giver and his presence in the Senate will be felt by his constituents. My only fear is that he might defect to APC.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Dacronym(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
My guy that shi no be rumors. I know the guy wella because my brother works for him. The girl will soon show off GLK350 he bought for her recently, meanwhile people wey dey work am still dey shuttle keke or at best he go give you push and start spider
Are you in Delta state?
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dacronym:

Are you in Delta state?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Geesaintagape: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
I love Ned Nwoko.
Nwaoboshi should go n rest,old man
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Dalisayorganics: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kristian98
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by kevinexit(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmmmmm failures

Please check my signature .. to get paid. Whilst reading news.
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by kristian98(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dalisayorganics:
Kristian98
Bush woman grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
cucumbae:

Regina Daniel is the constituency project gan-gan angry

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:

Bet why are most rich men mean to their fellow men who are less fortunate? angry

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by garfield1: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
saintokwuluora:
I think he is a better option to Nwaoboshi. He is a giver and his presence in the Senate will be felt by his constituents. My only fear is that he might defect to APC.
I think apc may benefit from the judgment im the end going by what transpired in court.the court erred in declaring him the duly nominated pdp candidate because evidence before the court shows that there was no primaries.pdp refused to bring the ballot box and papers used during the primaries,inec wasnt called to testify,pdp didnt provide the ctc of the primary results nor refused to give evidence that nwaoboshi won.even nwoko didnt prove that there was any primaries or that he won.therefore,pdp held no primaries and didnt partake ib the polls.
kristian98:

Bush woman grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Memphis357(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Regina Daniels tohtoh go hear am today ala Celebration fvck tins!!

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by ChiefSweetus: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
See how thread turn to Regina Daniel grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by nuban07(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
grin can u imagine

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Any muslim southeast/southsouth son is a disgrace

Maybe this Ned Nwoko guy should concentrate on his core Islamic virtues and leave Anioma politics alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m (see Full Breakdown) / Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) / Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.