Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Natural Remedies To Cure Your Appendicitis Without Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedies To Cure Your Appendicitis Without Surgery (598 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / What Is Average Cost Of Appendicitis Surgery In Lagos? / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies To Cure Your Appendicitis Without Surgery by lastborn0101(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Appendicitis occurs when there is an inflammation of the appendix. Simply, by inflammation we mean a localized reaction that produces redness, warmth, swelling and pain as a result of infection, irritation or injury which may be external or internal. It may be acute or chronic. Appendicitis is believed to be the most common of all serious intestinal disorders which affects both the sexes equally.

Inflammation don’t just occur, it is as a result of violation of Nature’s laws there by creating a morbid and toxic environment in the body system. As a result, the appendix is irritated and over-worked and then becomes inflammed. It is said to be an attempt on the part of nature to localise and burn up the toxins. If left untreated, appendicitis may cause the appendix to burst and causes infection which can be fatal sometimes.

some of the symptoms you will feel if you have appendicitis includes;

Click to learn how

https://oihm.ng/insights/natural-remedies-to-cure-your-appendicitis-without-surgery/

By Dr Olaking
www.oihm.ng

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Happens To Your Body When You Have An Orgasm / Do You Have Issue With Your Skin / Help Me!! I Don't Add Weight And I Eat A Lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.