Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How to Check Your JAMB 2019 Results with Phone for Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How to Check Your JAMB 2019 Results with Phone for Free (585 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Why Is JAMB Holding Onto 2019 Results For This Long? / WAEC Releases 2019 Results, Plans E-marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Check Your JAMB 2019 Results with Phone for Free by LadyJackie: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2019
The JAMB 2019 Results for the UTME conducted in April will be officailly released from Monday 29th April. Before this date was announced, many students have been worry and asking question like;

how can i check my JAMB 2019 Result
When is 2019 Post UTME Starting and which school are selling 2019/2020 forms
What is JAMB Cut off mark for Engineering, Medicine, Accounting etc

How can i check my admission statusOther frequently asked questions among JAMB 2019 students where – when will jamb release 2019 UTME result, what is the sms code for checking jamb 2019 result and what is the Meaning of NO Result Yet in JAMB. In this post, I will explore this topic in depth.

JAMB has announced that all 2019 UTME results will be released starting from Monday the 29th of April 2019. All candidates will be able to check their jamb results using their mobiles by sending an SMS to the JAMB short code.

JAMB 2019 UTME results will be released after all results have be scrutinized, this is why it took so long to be released. JAMB previously made it clear that all results will be thoroughly scrutinized before being released to public.This is done to avoid errors of cancellation after the result have been released as there have been several reported cases of malpractice in various CBT centers in the country. Candidates who are found guilty of malpractice during the UTME will therefore have their results withheld.

This post will guide you on how to check your 2019 UTME score for free using your mobile phone for free and what to do if you see NO result Yet when checking your 2019 UTME Result.

How to Check Your JAMB Result With Phone
There is now a new method of checking JAMB 2019 results. This method will put an end to exploitation of students by business centers and cyber cafes. UTME candidates can check their 2019 JAMB CBT results with their mobile phone. Learn How to check JAMB results with Phone
Re: How to Check Your JAMB 2019 Results with Phone for Free by binsanni(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2019
LadyJackie:
Jamb just released the mock exam results about an hour ago. Students that sat for the mock exam can now check on Jamb website.

https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/CheckUTMEMockResults

The result does not contribute to final utme score but to appraise the readiness of Jamb, the CBT centres and the students for the main exam. Students can now identify their weaknesses and work on them against the main exam.
But how can I reprint the exam slip please

(1) (Reply)

4 Ajegunle Students Produce Mobile Solar Traffic Light / Abia State University Releases Cutoff Marks For 2019/2020 Session / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) Cut Off Marks For 2019/2020 Admission Exerc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.