Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC (10971 Views)

Utomi: Tinubu’s ’Emilokan’ Ambition Not Good For Democracy / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Not Do-or-die Affair, Says Bakare / JUST IN: My Ambition Not Worth The Lives Of Nigerians, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by Wizygreat12: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2019
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by Honor10: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
A dying and endangered party cannot be supreme Oga.

how is APC a dying party? I guess u can't remember the margin of lead APC gave PDP in the last presidential election, and APC are still controlling more States, if anything is dying, it is PDP. from majority to minority

1 Like

Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by emmaboy33(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2019
MyMouth:
Forget it, all what is happening is politics, Ndume would step down a day before the election, the reason why the apc wants him to continue with the charade is to deceive pdp and keep them from instigating another apc member to come out! If u think Ndume would fight the president, his state governor , party chairman and the apc structure, u must be joking ! All na game plan
Exactly my thoughts. I think its a game plan by APC to make people believe they are divided so as not to allow for a repeat of the 2015 saga
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by Jman06(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Politics is a game of interest!

The senators have their own interests to protect and will not allow their parties to impose a candidate on them.

So, those who think that it'll be a smooth ride for Ahmed Lawan are in for a shocker!

They'll soon learn that there's a difference between executive politics and legislative politics. I'm sure the senators are not foolish!
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by Indispensable85(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2019
I don't think Ndume has the clout to cause any upset in the Senate.most pdp senators will even prefer Ahmed Lawal to him in a free contest.
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by ChristianNorth: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2019
MyMouth:
Forget it, all what is happening is politics, Ndume would step down a day before the election, the reason why the apc wants him to continue with the charade is to deceive pdp and keep them from instigating another apc member to come out! If u think Ndume would fight the president, his state governor , party chairman and the apc structure, u must be joking ! All na game plan
There is nothing like loyalty in politics, even PMB's most loyal senator will defy him to clinch that position.

Goje is our next SP.
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
emmaboy33:

Exactly my thoughts. I think its a game plan by APC to make people believe they are divided so as not to allow for a repeat of the 2015 saga
continue in your thoughts...even during obj time d senate stood dier grounds not now dee is a two party dat are almost equal...d bottom line is let d process be fair apc shd know nass is not dier party headquarters wer de can dish instructions to members...
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Indispensable85:
I don't think Ndume has the clout to cause any upset in the Senate.most pdp senators will even prefer Ahmed Lawal to him in a free contest.
I thought u guys said pdp has no say in who becomes d senate president...if lawan is wanted by majority so be it..but if not let whomever wins be allowed to operate...it's democracy not a monarchy or dictatorship
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by MyMouth(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

There is nothing like loyalty in politics, even PMB's most loyal senator will defy him to clinch that position.

Goje is our next SP.
Guy, Goje have stepped down, Ndume too would have stepped down but that would give pdp the opportunity to instigate another senator to come out. So Ndume would have to wait to the day before their election to step down, then it would be too late for pdp to do anything grin
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by hottathafire(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Buhari cannot dictate to the NASS. Doomed? APC is doomed already.

What happened to party loyalty, if a politician can't be loyal to his party, he is not fit to be in any position.
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by hottathafire(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Scapegoat for what exactly? I know we are in a dictatorship, but the Lifeless Sudanese and his cabals know their limits.

For going against his party. PDP won't tolerate any shit from any disloyal party member, APC is to calm if not...
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by ChristianNorth: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
MyMouth:

Guy, Goje have stepped down, Ndume too would have stepped down but that would give pdp the opportunity to instigate another senator to come out. So Ndume would have to wait to the day before their election to step down, then it would be too late for pdp to do anything grin
You guys are too bad at sophisticated politics no wonder you have been unable to strike a successful alliance since pre-independence until 2015.

But you guys would always want to hide how bad you play politics by shouting sophistication upandan.

Ndume is not PDP's candidate, Goje is. PDP will nominate him at the floor.
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by ChristianNorth: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
hottathafire:

For going against his party. PDP won't tolerate any shit from any disloyal party member, APC is to calm if not...
What happened when PDP went against party directives to elect Tambuwal against the SW anointed candidate?
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by MyMouth(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You guys are too bad at sophisticated politics no wonder you have been unable to strike a successful alliance since pre-independence until 2015.

But you guys would always want to hide how bad you play politics by shouting sophistication upandan.

Ndume is not PDP's candidate, Goje is. PDP will nominate him at the floor.
Who is "you guys"?? Do u know where I come from??
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by ChristianNorth: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
MyMouth:
Who is "you guys"?? Do u know where I come from??
From the waste land
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by MyMouth(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

From the waste land
Unfortunately for you, am from the north!
Re: Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
I thought u guys said pdp has no say in who becomes d senate president...if lawan is wanted by majority so be it..but if not let whomever wins be allowed to operate...it's democracy not a monarchy or dictatorship

Whoever is the Senate president is none of my business and has no effect on what I do for a living.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Approves Intervention Funds For Uzo-uwani, Bishop Shanahan, GO Uni / Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.