Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow (2185 Views)

NPC Adhoc News: Editing Your Application After Submission. / Hey Guys, You Know We Love To Share Opportunities With You Because We Love You / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Hey Guys,

You literally have a few days to get your application going.

Apply now at www.premierhub.com.ng

Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by Ayo199(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2019
https:///CsWFHWEzSw635D3in4I5cw

Join this WhatsApp group if you need guidelines on getting partial/full scholarship in USA
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2019
npowerng:
Hey Guys,

Apply now at www.premierhub.com.ng

Is this available for o'level or just graduates?
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by ennajod: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2019
npowerng:
Hey Guys,

Apply now at Official Website Click Here For More Detail
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by DogmaNation: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayo199:

Join this WhatsApp group if you need guidelines on getting partial/full scholarship in USA
that link is not working
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 6:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Kingsean:

There's no space to apply there na

Refresh your browser and try again
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Kingsean:

There's no space to apply there na

It’s boldly written on the web page, kindly refresh your browser
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2019
DogmaNation:
that link is not working

Kindly use the link on the post above
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2019
MosiPeterz:

Who are those eligible for application?

Kindly check the link out, all the requirements are stated clearly
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Ayo199:

Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by ajuji1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
What about other zones
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by Ayo199(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by Ayo199(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
https://chat.whatsappdotcom/CsWFHWEzSw635D3in4I5cw note : change the ''dot'' to ''.'' on your address bar
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by Ayo199(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
https://chat.whatsappdotcom/CsWFHWEzSw635D3in4I5cw
change the ''dot'' to . from your address bar
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by omobs(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2019
npowerng:

npower ,my profile was placed on hold for absconding from ppa, but I never absconded, maybe it's a mistake on your part, how do I rectify it
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 8:14pm On May 03, 2019
Bruno3000:
hw about north central?

What about North Central ?
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
omobs:

npower ,my profile was placed on hold for absconding from ppa, but I never absconded, maybe it's a mistake on your part, how do I rectify it

Kindly send an email to Volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by npowerng: 8:16pm On May 03, 2019
foliade:

Hello npower,a colleague of mine has not been paid since August till date,9month's backlogs.please look into the issue.
Profile status:enrolled
Name: bycencit Bella Bali
Phone number :08060820508
Ppa:Army children school kawo Kaduna
Thank u.

Channel this complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by foliade(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2019
npowerng:

Channel this complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Thank u, she has been paid all her backlogs.
Re: Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow by QuinModah(f): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Has it been resolved?
foliade:

Hello npower,a colleague of mine has not been paid since August till date,9month's backlogs.please look into the issue.
Profile status:enrolled
Name: bycencit Bella Bali
Phone number :08060820508
Ppa:Army children school kawo Kaduna
Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Vacancies At Greensprings School / Job For Credit & Recovery Officer At MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited / The Best Career Choice 2008: Study In Malaysia 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.