Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers (497 Views)

He Has A Message for Southern Nigerians PICTURES / Southern Nigerians Should Look Into This PICTURE / This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2019
It amazes me of the outcry that always goes anytime this deadly SARS force inflict their venoms on the masses but you will notice that within a short time , that outcry is gone and this venom will be unleashed again..

Southern Nigerians are just a big joke, i wonder when they will think and see the bigger picture , how you expect SARS to be disbanded knowing fully well that 65 to 70 percent of them are northerners.. The deal in the nation now is to protect the Northern interest so instead of wasting your time why not come togther whether you're APC oo or PDP ooo and push for strong restructuring in terms of regionalism

I have said it time without numbers that this Nation is going nowhere without regionalism, if you're wallowing in stupid party ideology , you're just deceiving yourselves, the funny thing is that the 2 biggest tribe in the south are busy brawling , fighting each other without realising that their problems lie far above..

Wake up southern Nigeria and save your neck, you're been held down for too long, sometimes i wonder what a great nation the south would have been , imagine the rich resources of the south south, the commerce of the south east and the corporate sense of the SW..

I don't hate the North but i believe that they're not holding their leaders responsible, these are men who have been in power for ages yet nothing to show for it, just cause the south held power with OBJ and GEJ, the north went into great poverty..

Southern Nigerian must find a way to build a stronger bridge, ohaneze, Aniferere, Niger Delta forum has started a foundation on which can be built on..For any southern thinking he can betray the other south, think again, it will never work..

When you're all alone there with the North, you will feel vulnerable so embrace the strong unity of the south and push for this restructuring.. Imagine south west been president in 2023 without the support of other south, can they have the whole south in the military hierarchy as Buhari did, can they maintain control of that position without the strong influence of the North, it will be a useless affair..

Today the North has ceased the whole government and if its giving us a progressive leadership we will not complain, these set of their leaders are the worst the country has seen, the fear now is that after this term , the power will move to the south and their masses will suffer again..

Southern Nigerians deserves better, when your country is better, they gain respect in the world, imagine the wonderful things youths of the south are doing all over the world, achieving incredible feat, they can do better if there is a good platform for them..

I tell you , within 20 years of a southern Nigeria as country, we will have visa free to many major powers of the world..
Re: Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by ahiboilandgas: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Nels55:
It amazes me of the outcry that always goes anytime this deadly SARS force inflict their venoms on the masses but you will notice that within a short time , that outcry is gone and this venom will be unleashed again..

Southern Nigerians are just a big joke, i wonder when they will think and see the bigger picture , how you expect SARS to be disbanded knowing fully well that 65 to 70 percent of them are northerners.. The deal in the nation now is to protect the Northern interest so instead of wasting your time why not come togther whether you're APC oo or PDP ooo and push for strong restructuring in terms of regionalism

I have said it time without numbers that this Nation is going nowhere without regionalism, if you're wallowing in stupid party ideology , you're just deceiving yourselves, the funny thing is that the 2 biggest tribe in the south are busy brawling , fighting each other without realising that their problems lie far above..

Wake up southern Nigeria and save your neck, you're been held down for too long, sometimes i wonder what a great nation the south would have been , imagine the rich resources of the south south, the commerce of the south east and the corporate sense of the SW..

I don't hate the North but i believe that they're not holding their leaders responsible, these are men who have been in power for ages yet nothing to show for it, just cause the south held power with OBJ and GEJ, the north went into great poverty..

Southern Nigerian must find a way to build a stronger bridge, ohaneze, Aniferere, Niger Delta forum has started a foundation on which can be built on..For any southern thinking he can betray the other south, think again, it will never work..

When you're all alone there with the North, you will feel vulnerable so embrace the strong unity of the south and push for this restructuring.. Imagine south west been president in 2023 without the support of other south, can they have the whole south in the military hierarchy as Buhari did, can they maintain control of that position without the strong influence of the North, it will be a useless affair..

Today the North has ceased the whole government and if its giving us a progressive leadership we will not complain, these set of their leaders are the worst the country has seen, the fear now is that after this term , the power will move to the south and their masses will suffer again..

Southern Nigerians deserves better, when your country is better, they gain respect in the world, imagine the wonderful things youths of the south are doing all over the world, achieving incredible feat, they can do better if there is a good platform for them..

I tell you , within 20 years of a southern Nigeria as country, we will have visa free to many major 6powers of the world..
another bigot loading free visa to do arm robbery in Dubai......wel done
Re: Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by ChristianNorth: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
another bigot loading free visa to do arm robbery in Dubai......wel done
I am certain someone remotely related to you were one of the 23 yoruba moslems that were executed in Mecca for drugs.

Free visa to enter saudi arabia.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by ahiboilandgas: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am certain someone remotely related to you were one of the 23 yoruba moslems that were executed in Mecca for drugs.

Free visa to enter saudi arabia.
eyya an not Yoruba.. ....even at that emeka name is on the death row list in Muslim Saudi.. .plus 23000 of your sisters selling pussy for 10 euro in italy plus 40000 in Ghana plus 13000 in Mali other are busy with baby factory or eating arab anus ...while over 1400 are in China awating execution what of Thailand....u people are a scar to the human race...visit Allen avenue
Re: Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by ChristianNorth: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
eyya an not Yoruba.. ....even at that emeka name is on the death row list in Muslim Saudi.. .plus 23000 of your sisters selling pussy for 10 euro in italy plus 40000 in Ghana plus 13000 in Mali other are busy with baby factory or eating arab anus ...while over 1400 are in China awating execution what of Thailand....u people are a scar to the human race...visit Allen avenue
You are not yoruba, certainly you are not a northern and you can never be Igbo or from beautiful SS, where da hell did you crawl out from let start from there.

Only yoruba moslems display this level of sheer stupidity, so you are a yoruba moslem. Be proud of Allah, dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by ahiboilandgas: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are not yoruba, certainly you are not a northern and you can never be Igbo or from beautiful SS, where da hell did you crawl out from let start from there.

Only yoruba moslems display this level of sheer stupidity, so you are a yoruba moslem. Be proud of Allah, dude.
u are bipolar and frustrated who wish to be igbo..people are trying to join progressive race like Canadians Norwegians etc u calling some crime ridden group ....no more comment my data na for better things
Re: Southern Nigerians Are Just Jokers by CodeTemplar: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Lol. . . you are highly extremely unwell boy!

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Rivals: Sen. Dino Melaye Tweet To Attack Yahya Bello Again / A Gun Powder Awaiting Explosion (the CHINESE Investors And Its Impact On Nigeria / First Bank Of Nigeria Holdings Posts N59.7b Full-year Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.