Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. (978 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Olamide Fans Eyan Mayweather (full Album Download) For Free / Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by yongbabe(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2007
hey guys have u heard genny's full album? i mean not just "no more"
i fell like d other songs on her album r better.
my fave's are "one logologo" "thinking of you" and "missing you.
Her fits way better with songs than omo´s ever did!
check out d songs here

http://nigeria.epohcj.com/genevieve1.htm
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by cuteass1(f): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
I'm at work now, but when i get home no jupiter will hold me back wink

Genny is my girl, infact i'm her no.1 fan , and the person behind me is many points afar lol grin

@ young babe; thanks in advance girl!!! cheesy
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by redish: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2007
Cant you genevieve people ever say a full sentence without trying to diss omotola?no seriously this is getting too ridiculous.is that her yardstick with all you her numerous publisists?
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by cuteass1(f): 12:40am On May 01, 2007
@ reddish

you again lol
I can see you have a serious crush on Omotala, she's real lucky to have you in her bag. To what extent won't you go to defend her name?, even when its obvious the poster didn't mean anything out of the blue with the comment.

Please dearie, take it easy. Its just a "celebrities'" world, but not to worry though, if i ever get to meet OMOSEXY, i'll never forget to mention you to her, aight darl?? grin

HAPPY NOW? tongue
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by redish: 10:01pm On May 01, 2007
@ cute-arse,
darling have i missed you a little okay i admit, some much.My crush on omotola is very serious oh kai if that im husband mistakenly blink anyhow guys go attempt sweep in o. grin but i just love her a little than i love you so stay around just in case.Seriously if you ever meet her before i do,tell her about me, us. kisslove you cutey kiss kiss kisso my whats happening to me, grin
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by cuteass1(f): 10:37pm On May 01, 2007
redish:

@ cute-arse,
darling have i missed you a little okay i admit, some much.My crush on omotola is very serious oh kai if that im husband mistakenly blink anyhow guys go attempt sweep in o. grin but i just love her a little than i love you so stay around just in case.Seriously if you ever meet her before i do,tell her about me, us. kisslove you cutey kiss kiss kisso my whats happening to me, grin

Just about to ask the same wink

LOL . . you always manage to make me laugh. grin

This your crush for OMO is really driving you crazy, init?? You can try asking for the daughter's hand in marriage tongue grin

But seriously, with you by her side, OMO shouldn't even fear death, Cos you'll go to the ends of the earth to fight it lol. Abeg keep up the good work!!!
Who knows she might sign in on nairaland one day wink
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by Nella(f): 10:27pm On May 18, 2007
cute-ass:

Who knows she might sign in on nairaland one day wink

Come, which kind of hope u dey give diz guy lyk this
He is already crazy 4 her! do u want him 2 get crazier??

lol,
Re: Listen To Genny Full Album, Its Realy Nice. by cuteass1(f): 6:33pm On May 24, 2007
Nella:

Come, which kind of hope u dey give diz guy like this
He is already crazy 4 her! do u want him 2 get crazier??

lol,

My dear, there's no harm in trial hoping . . as long as there is hope, there's life a chance grin

My dear redish, just watch and pray, like i said who knows? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tony Stage 1st Song / Check Out My Single: Http://www.4shared.com/audio/6pnobjno/jbyno.html / Official Video-p-square: Beautiful Onyinye (rmx) Ft Ricky Rozay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.