Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg (592 Views)

Please Is This Real? I just received this msg on linked In / Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It / Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg by jerry1234567890(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
INFINITE CAREERS
After a background check of your Cv, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centers in Abuja on Friday, 5th April, 2019.
Venue: Finance Junction, Crownet Plaza, Wuye Abuja.
Time: 9:00am prompt

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation and a copy of your updated Cv.
Your invitation is in response to your application/Cv submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. However, you can recourse to us if you did not apply for any position, for us to manage the records properly.
N/B
You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of
Human Resource of our clients after assessment for proper evaluation and placement.

HR INFINITE CAREERS
Re: I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg by mojysiola(f): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2019
jerry1234567890:
INFINITE CAREERS
After a background check of your Cv, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centers in Abuja on Friday, 5th April, 2019.
Venue: Finance Junction, Crownet Plaza, Wuye Abuja.
Time: 9:00am prompt

Kindly come along with a printout of this invitation and a copy of your updated Cv.
Your invitation is in response to your application/Cv submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. However, you can recourse to us if you did not apply for any position, for us to manage the records properly.
N/B
You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of
Human Resource of our clients after assessment for proper evaluation and placement.

HR INFINITE CAREERS
All these packages makes it sounds like all this gnld peeps. My own view ooo
Re: I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg by deebleemmac: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2019
Did u go for the interview at wuye. Is it real or a scam?
Re: I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg by zeenaman: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2019
It doesn't sound real. Too much story

(1) (Reply)

May 2019: 4 New Job Vacancies In Lagos / Job Vacancy / Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.