Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Our Neighbour Has Been Sleeping With Me – Girl, 7, Tells Mom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Neighbour Has Been Sleeping With Me – Girl, 7, Tells Mom (432 Views)

"Mummy Don’t Kill Me’ - Girl Begged Before Mum Strangled Her To Death And Tucked / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Neighbour Has Been Sleeping With Me – Girl, 7, Tells Mom by arinze198(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2019
A 7-year old girl has revealed that their neighbour, one John Uto, had turned her into a sex slave by continuously engaging her in sex whenever her parents went to work.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Pedro Street, Iwaya area of Yaba, Lagos, where they reside.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/neighbour-sleeping-girl-7-tells-mom/

Re: Our Neighbour Has Been Sleeping With Me – Girl, 7, Tells Mom by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Castrate him no he won't do it to another minor

(1) (Reply)

Members Suspected To Be Part Of Boko Haram Arrested By Edo Police (photo) / Hooker Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her / Lady Left With Serious Bruises After A Traffic Robbery Attack In #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.