Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Free Skill Acquisition And Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Skill Acquisition And Training (398 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition / Free Skill Acquisition / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition And Training by olujimiabatan: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2019
get a PROFESSIONAL VALUE by ADD[/b]ing [b]MORE SKILLS TO your C[b]AREER[/b]…
Then quit making excuses and start making more money but acquiring more skill that will make you more relevant and RICH!!!

Re: Free Skill Acquisition And Training by olujimiabatan: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
For those of you that missed the first session of the FREE TRAINING, all i can say is that you've missed!
Butt....not to worry, the second session is coming up and just like you, so many that also missed last week are already booking the remaining few spaces left. I mean why wont they? The ROBUST TRAINING now comes with many interesting features and more FREEBIES...Call me now on 08060421838 and book your space or else, you may just well be making reservations for the last two remaining weeks which is also being booked up as we speak...Registration is still N2,000 ONLY!

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Wavetra Energy Limited 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / List Of Nigeria Recruitment Form That Are Out / Apply For MOBIL/NNPC Apprenticeship Program Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.