Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Wike (285 Views)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Wike by 19Ebisco: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2019
Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the February 23 Presidential Election, Mr. Peter Obi has congratulated Governor Nyesom Wike and the the people of Rivers state for the victory they recorded at the polling.

Obi said in a statement from his media office shortly after Governor Wike was declared winner in Rivers state governorship election in Port Harcourt on Wednesday that all lovers of democracy must salute the resilience of the people of the state who stood in defence of their votes.

The former governor added that the electorate would not rallied behind Governor Wike if he had not made appreciable impact in their lives through delivery of democratic dividends.

He advised the re-elected governor to remain focused on the delivery of good governance to his people and not to get distracted by the needless bickering and provocation that greeted the election.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/04/peter-obi-congratulates-wike/

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Wike by Wizygreat12: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2019
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day

(1) (Reply)

Emir Reinstates Suspended Chiefs In Kebbi / WHAT THIS REPORT SAID ABOUT N42BN SCAM IN TRADE MINISTRY / The 25th Commemoration Of The Rwandan Genocide: A Few Lessons For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.