Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,574 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans (40543 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Mryacks: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Is growing old a crime now again? So cos Tiwa is older she should be ashamed? How old is the Kimani girl again....I bet if Beyonce calls herself a girlie and dances around like some teenager they (Kimani & the likes) will hail and call her "queen" not grandmother. and B is in her late 30s too...clowns methink...

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by mudiana(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dacronym:

How do you know that sound Sultan bang am? Sound Sultan is Married you know
wow! shocked I am shocked by this ur statement. Married It doesn't stop anything, married men fvck different ladies d most.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Dacronym(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
safarigirl:
since when did marriage stop men from banging women?

All the big gods sponsoring some of your WCW, aren't they married?
I know, But How Do you take Know say Sound Sultan They bang am, If You are Not 100% certain Don't say What You don't know

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by safarigirl(f): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dacronym:

I know, But How Do you take Know say Sound Sultan They bang am, If You are Not 100% certain Don't say What You don't know
I never said Sound Sultan dey bang anybody.

I only invalidated your argument that his marriage is somehow, a hindrance to the possibility that he's having an affair.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by LoveFayfay(f): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
It is not possible to pull down someone or something that is below you. Haters will always hate!

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by paulhunter: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=ikewaterwater post=77253172]Seyi Shay who was accused of shading Tiwa Savage in her 'Fvck You' cover, has also joined Victoria Kimani in comment sections to shade the Mavin act. 

Recall we reported that Seyi Shay in her 'Fvck You' cover said "You know I’m not Savage, I pay my bills." In the second string of lyrics that followed, she added that her name could never come up in the debtors list that was to be released by a popular Lagos club known as Escape. “You no go find my name for the Escape o” she sang.  Victoria Kimani on the other hand, accused Tiwa Savage of “selling pu*sy”  

some peoples role models.
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dacronym:

How do you know that sound Sultan bang am? Sound Sultan is Married you know
married men no dey bang
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Omoluabi16(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ladies love to tear each other down. Na their nature.
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Ladies love to tear each other down. Na their nature.
Our nature, huh? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Omoluabi16(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Our nature, huh? angry
hehehehe..I knew they will come for my head. But I no know say you go be no1 grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by omoiyalayi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
They are just jealous of Tiwa Savage

Women and jealousy

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Dacronym(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Joromi12:
married men no dey bang
How You Take Know Na Say, Sound sultan Dey Bang am? Simple Question Or you Just spreading Rumours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by femi4: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Our nature, huh? angry
its in the gene

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Realist1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dacronym:

How You Take Know Na Say, Sound sultan Dey Bang am? Simple Question Or you Just spreading Rumours

Bros leave the married man doesn't bang part,na today?World Heavy weight champions they are, in that field.
However I support you on how he knew Sound Sultan banged her .It's bad on his part to make claims carelessly.

Then I also hate the fact they are laughing at Tiwa Savage about her age.Horrible, even Kimany that grew in the US? Africa still has a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by TemmyT002(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hahahaha
Very funny and crazy people
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Emmytrill(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
This Victoria Kimani that looks like who is suffering from down syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by jeff1607(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
chuksville:
Look at kettle calling the pot black...
Because she's making it more than you ladies now she's a Hoe?
One thing I've noticed in life is, people will try any possible means to drag you as long as you are making good returns more than them.
I'm not saying Tiwa Savage is innocent or guilty of all the accusations or not, but whom amongst the celebs have a clean slate let him first cast a stone.

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by wisdomkid: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
Seyi Shay, Victoria kimani are all whores, it is normal for whores to fight eachother if one is more successful.

Op give us better news about ASA, omawunmi and Nneka the talented and respectable women not all these old whores.

You forgot to mention your family among the whores..
Idiots thinking they know these celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by yorceegold: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
bunch of ashawo accusing one ashawo of being ashawo
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Effiongdbest: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Tiwa no dey allow fellow female artists on her shows or show she dey perform. Seyi and kimani hv been victims. Bt all of dem na hoes. Seyi wey sound sultan fuk tire , tiwa doro giver
I know Tiwa Savage is a shameless hoe but this one really cracked me up grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Himmler: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Two sore losers hating on a lady that is hundred times better than both of them combined

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Effiongdbest: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mryacks:
Is growing old a crime now again? So cos Tiwa is older she should be ashamed? How old is the Kimani girl again....I bet if Beyonce calls herself a girlie and dances around like some teenager they (Kimani & the likes) will hail and call her "queen" not grandmother. and B is in her late 30s too...clowns methink...

But she is Fcking her grandson Wizkid shamelessly, is that one commendable too?? cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by emerged01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kimani,Seyi shay and Yemi Alade,they are all beefing Tiwa. Something must definitely be wrong with TIwa
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dacronym:

they met in london and he told her to come to 9ja. They were together when she first came bk. Man dey help woman without nacks
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by deebrain(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Heaven please...

I want to see a fight in the sand, no weapons, involving all these 3 Ladies.

Amen.
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
teresafaith:
Na one politician dey cause this fight

Hanty please take it easy abeg...
cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by aalangel(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jealousy...
Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by kay29000(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
safarigirl:
Imagine Seyi Shay talking about people's images. She thinks we didn't know her when she was walking around looking like Nixoderm ambassador?

What did she and that low budget Nicki Minaj think would happen after calling out Tiwa? That people would profess their undying love for them?

Tiwa did not steal anybody's meat. If na pvssy she sell to make money, make Kimani and Seyi go sell their own....if they can find buyers

grin

Seyi Shay disappointed me sha. But I guess it is frustration with her music career that made her sink this low.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by kay29000(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mryacks:

Thank you o.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans by sisisioge: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Well , let me add my quota: you two hoos got nothing on Tiwa! Jealousy kill you die! I hope you would be half as pretty when you get to her age...idiats! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo / Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.