Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

“the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee (396 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee by realmedia(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Five Star Music Star, Kcee has revealed that the music industry is full of fake people and that there are certain people who have monopolized the gains of the music business, making it difficult for others to enjoy its dividends.

Reacting to Waje’s recent viral video, Kcee said, “I saw Waje’s video and I was touched. I was supposed to say something about it but I was busy with my album project. However, I spoke to a few people about it. The truth is that the industry is a fake one; I am not just talking about the Nigerian music industry, but globally. Everybody is struggling. I have been in this business for 19 years and at every point in time, you have A-list artistes and they are about ten”

“These set of people are the ones making all the money. There are hundreds of artistes behind them struggling to get to make it to the top ten list. These other artistes keep spending the same amount of money (the A-list artistes spend) to just get there and they also have to live like a celebrity. This costs a lot of money. If you do not have the drive and focus to keep the fire burning, it is going to weigh you down” he told Punch

via>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/the-nigerian-music-industry-is-fake-kcee.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee by mekuso89(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Bro that's not the main issue

the problem is that they the money but the sing the same kpangolo kpangolo. If you have money to spend like a big artists and you get better songs bros you Go blow.

If you doubt me go check out Bred (Davido cousin) Na DAT guy own too de vex me

come to the street you will see lots of talented guys wey be say if them get enough pepper to push their musical career them for don blow tete
Re: “the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee by Pestero: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2019
Bro.. You slipped through
Re: “the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided
Re: “the Nigerian Music Industry Is Fake” – Kcee by itspzpics(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
B4 nko

(1) (Reply)

Demmievee Pens Down Apology Letter To Kizz Daniel / "Getting Angry At Jesus Can Be A Way Of Praying" - Pope Francis / Teni The Entertainer Releases Her New Song Titled "Oluwa Eshe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.