Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] (1316 Views)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Cossy Orjiakor Gigantic Boobs Nearly Slip Out Of Her Bra (pics & Video) / A Nigerian Lady, Laberry Photos Of Her Gigantic Boobs Hit The Net! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] by NaijaCelebrity: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ghanaian Instagram model, Pamela Odame says he huge b00bs is her talent.
The heavy ‘chest’ Pamela Odame revealed this in an interview with Zionfelix.

The statement was a response to numberous critics who mock her for not having any talent needed to be in showbiz.

When quizzed about this, she replied affirmatively that her breast is her talent.

Pamela Odame who has now ventured into acting that aside her huge b00bs, she has other talents to survive in the showbiz industry.

WATCH THE VIDEO
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv1Mxy9FEDt/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/my-gigantic-boobs-is-my-talent-pamela-odame/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] by inforesource: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Perishable Talent. When you clock 50-80 yrs you will understand the meaning of talent. Keep boobsting now, soon you will reboot.
Re: My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] by amaniro: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
One day it will be like my grandmother's.
Re: My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] by Chepos1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
So you call this boob? This is WATER MELLON.

Re: My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] by chuksville(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Phiaaah.... This one is bigger than my pillow it will swallow somebody!

Re: My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] by Pestero: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
A great talent.. One of a kind

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Tacha’s Confession To Big Brother / Bbnaija: Nigerians Troll Esther As Frodd Becomes The New Head Of House / #bbnaija: Mr P. Promises Tacha N60 Million Naira If She Don't Win - Jomotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.