Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) (20910 Views)

Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by mysportdab: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar Jr has returned to training for the first time since his bad injury three months ago, MySportDab reports.

The Brazilian completed a series of agility drills and ball control exercises as he nears recovery after more than two months out injured.

Neymar trained alone for the session, and was overseen by fitness coach Ricardo Rosa.

Watch Video Below...

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/04/psg-star-neymar-returns-to-training.html

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by mysportdab: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Video HERE

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ftc at last grin.... I dedicate it to moisekean

Say no to racism!!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Welcome back
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ney Ney. You should have remained.
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Welcome back sir
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by semyman: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
A 17-year old girl has accused a pastor of introducing her to alcohol and repeatedly having sex with her even in her father’s house.

Speaking in tears, the victim whose name was withheld by the police, revealed that the resident Pastor of the Amagba branch of the Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel, Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye, started an affair with her last year September, shortly after she finished her secondary education.

Narrating her ordeal, she said;

“He used to call me to advise me to stay away from boys, to live a good life and always respect my parents. I took it like he was my own father that I could trust and tell him anything I want to say.

“That was how he started calling me, talking to me till it got to a time he told me that he likes me. I took it as a normal thing. He started taking advantage of me. He tells me I do not know what he is doing for me. He started showing me things I have not seen before and took me to places I have never been to. That was how it started. He was the first person to show me how condom looked like. He taught me how to take alcohol. He told me not to tell my parents. He said they will understand what he is doing. He slept with me many times including our house when my parents are not at home.

“Thinking about the thing has affected me educationally. I could not read. The whole thing was disturbing me. When I told his wife, she said I was lying and told me to come to their house and repeat it before her husband. I want Pastor Kingsley to go to jail. I was always shocked anytime I am in church and see him preaching. I was afraid of telling my mother what was happening”.

Her father, Mr Paul Obidah, who serves as a board chairman of the church branch, said he was shocked that a Pastor he trusted so much could do such an evil thing to his only daughter. He said

“I have been in the church for the past 27 years. I started the church in Kaduna State. Abioye led me to Christ. I have been in Kaduna all these years. It got to a time. I decided to relocate home. We have been in Bénin serving God with our heart. Many pastors have come to the branch and go. I see the pastors as Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith. There was a day Pastor Kingsley came to my house, I could smell alcohol from his breath.

“One day, his wife came and said she wants to see our daughter. I left her to discuss. I heard my daughter telling her she has something to tell her. The next day, the woman came and told me she has seized her husband’s phone because of the calls her husband was making to my daughter. I just said maybe it was a family friend matter. She said he went to pick my daughter at school, I said maybe he bought her ice cream.

“I was sleeping when something struck me to ask my daughter what is happening. I called and asked her to open up to me. She began telling me how the Pastor used to make love to her in my own house. The different hotels he took her to. She said it was a burden to her. She said she does not know what the pastor gave to her. This is a Pastor we trusted. We talked and do everything as a family. I didn’t know he has been doing this nonsense in my house. This is a girl that does not go out. She has been in”

5 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Mathewa(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ok, wlcm
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
This one is just enjoying free Arab money..

12 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Ntente(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
I share this opportunity to as many as possible...

*EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN NIGERIA SHOULD USE RAGP TO RECHARGE THIS YEAR AND MAKE MONEY!*

IT'S POSSIBLE!

Copy n join the link on what'sapp

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by badmanchengz: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Authoreety: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
OK welcome
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by SaintM90(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Welcome the money bag grin shocked

Abeg who has buharis phone number... I wantu leave this country

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hpe he plays well.check siggy for your chinese yuan
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fake player

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Useless player after 3 months of oringo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
This one should just quit football before football quits him

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
This Super - talented guy might just be another "Robinhö" sad

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by coolie1: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
for me mbappe is 100 times better than this guy

like for mbappe, share for neymar

17 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Westsida: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Okay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by spiceadole: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
semyman:
A 17-year old girl has accused a pastor of introducing her to alcohol and repeatedly having sex with her even in her father’s house.

Speaking in tears, the victim whose name was withheld by the police, revealed that the resident Pastor of the Amagba branch of the Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel, Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye, started an affair with her last year September, shortly after she finished her secondary education.

Narrating her ordeal, she said;

“He used to call me to advise me to stay away from boys, to live a good life and always respect my parents. I took it like he was my own father that I could trust and tell him anything I want to say.

“That was how he started calling me, talking to me till it got to a time he told me that he likes me. I took it as a normal thing. He started taking advantage of me. He tells me I do not know what he is doing for me. He started showing me things I have not seen before and took me to places I have never been to. That was how it started. He was the first person to show me how condom looked like. He taught me how to take alcohol. He told me not to tell my parents. He said they will understand what he is doing. He slept with me many times including our house when my parents are not at home.

“Thinking about the thing has affected me educationally. I could not read. The whole thing was disturbing me. When I told his wife, she said I was lying and told me to come to their house and repeat it before her husband. I want Pastor Kingsley to go to jail. I was always shocked anytime I am in church and see him preaching. I was afraid of telling my mother what was happening”.

Her father, Mr Paul Obidah, who serves as a board chairman of the church branch, said he was shocked that a Pastor he trusted so much could do such an evil thing to his only daughter. He said

“I have been in the church for the past 27 years. I started the church in Kaduna State. Abioye led me to Christ. I have been in Kaduna all these years. It got to a time. I decided to relocate home. We have been in Bénin serving God with our heart. Many pastors have come to the branch and go. I see the pastors as Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith. There was a day Pastor Kingsley came to my house, I could smell alcohol from his breath.

“One day, his wife came and said she wants to see our daughter. I left her to discuss. I heard my daughter telling her she has something to tell her. The next day, the woman came and told me she has seized her husband’s phone because of the calls her husband was making to my daughter. I just said maybe it was a family friend matter. She said he went to pick my daughter at school, I said maybe he bought her ice cream.

“I was sleeping when something struck me to ask my daughter what is happening. I called and asked her to open up to me. She began telling me how the Pastor used to make love to her in my own house. The different hotels he took her to. She said it was a burden to her. She said she does not know what the pastor gave to her. This is a Pastor we trusted. We talked and do everything as a family. I didn’t know he has been doing this nonsense in my house. This is a girl that does not go out. She has been in”

The title "Pastor" is synonymous to Devil in Nigeria.
Infact,Satan is learning from Nigerian Pastors.
The worst form of sexual immorality is committed by Pastors... Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
His perfomance and antics at the world cup was well overshadowed by the brilliance of Mbappé.

At PSG, Mbappé has become the true poster boy, once again eclipsing Neymar.

Injuries aren't often the fault of the victim but Neymar is gradually losing his thunder to Mbappé on all fronts.

He would do well to make a showing of his importance to not only PSG but world football because he hasn't been missed.
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Zomdrone: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Next world best
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Observer007(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
coolie1:
for me mbappe is 100 times better than this guy

like for mbappe, share for neymar

Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by miicun(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
haha at last ...
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by femi4: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
He ll be available for ucl q-final
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by Olukat(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Neymar is more of a formula 1 driver than a footballer these days grin grin
Re: Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) by ictjobber: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Welcome back

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly / Nigeria's D'Tigress Crashes Out Of FIBA Women's Championship After Losing To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.