Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

President Buhari Leaves For Jordan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For Jordan (18271 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ecstasy154:
By Nwafor Sunday

Barely two days he visited Senegal, President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday jetted off for an economic forum in Jordan.

Buhari who promised to leave Nigeria better than he met it, stormed Amman to participate in the world economic forum in Jordan and investment summit in Dubai.

He was invited by King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of Jordan.

President Buhari will deliver an address at the opening of the plenary alongside King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein and United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres, and join world economic leaders in an informal gathering at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre.

The Nigerian leader will also hold bilateral meetings with some world leaders on the sidelines of the Forum.

President Buhari will depart Amman Sunday for Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) to participate in the ninth edition of the Annual Investment Meeting, April 8-10, 2019.

Invited by His Highness, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rachid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice-President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, the Nigerian President as Guest of Honour, will deliver the keynote address under the theme, “Mapping the Future of Foreign Direct Investment: Enriching World Economies through Digital Globalization.”

According to the organisers, the meeting is “the largest gathering of corporate leaders, policymakers, businessmen, regional and international investors, entrepreneurs, leading academics and experts showcasing up-to-date information, strategies and knowledge on attracting FDI.”

The meeting also seeks to explore investment opportunities in more than 140 countries, connect businesses and countries willing to engage in sustainable partnerships with investors.

President Buhari will be accompanied on both trips by Governors Abubakar Badaru, Abiola Ajimobi and Yahaya Bello of Jigawa, Oyo and Kogi States respectively.

Others on the entourage include the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama; the National Security Adviser, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Babagana Monguno (rtd), and other top government officials.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/breaking-again-buhari-jets-out-of-nigeria/amp/
The dullard is going for another medical check up on his swollen scrotums!!!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by israelmao(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Many bilateral meetings have been engaged in with little or no foreign direct investment to show.Foreign investors will not put their money where there is no rule of law and where people are being killed without anyone being held accountable or made to serve time.Also in a nation where the votes of the people don't count it is a clear indication of political instability and unsteady electoral process which is capable of pushing off foreign investors.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by West2019(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Busy travelling why Fulani's herdsmen are busy killing in Benue why SARS busy killing innocent people's in the city's

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Mccullum: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Michaelkings:
I hate buharist,God punish the people of yorubs

I won't curse you back because you're under curse already which I don't want to share with you.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jet throrter to Islamic connection.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by DWJOBScom(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
When are we going to have our own submit abeg
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by wizod(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Look at how hard d summit topics are for economists not to talk of a camel toed stark illiterate cum pedophilia who will end up disgracing Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Awesomefred32(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin
Minister For Flies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Banmeallday: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Is that a current picture or is he secretly receiving treatment or cosmetic surgery abroad somewhere....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Michaelkings:
I hate buharist,God punish the people of yorubs
Killyoursef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by holuphisayor(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Life of a junketeer
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Kay25(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
ajala has started what he knows how to do best keep on next level next destination.Na d blood do pastoral blood that aids d ministry of every fulani from moving about

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Studyinchina200(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
my thought as well hahaha

freemanbubble:
President Buhari will depart Amman Sunday for Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) to participate in the ninth edition of the Annual Investment Meeting, April 8-10, 2019.

Make he sha discus that one month visa when Dubai place on Nigeria
That thing nor funny
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by semyman: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am seeing foolish comments from loosers that never wish him well and I love how he has been making life miserable for them.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by semyman: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am seeing fooolish comments from looosers that never wished him well and I love how he has been making their lives miserable and a living hell for them.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by wink2015(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
He has never organized any summit, is busy attending that of others......next level Bullshit

You have said it all.

President Muhammadu Buhari has never organised an international submit but he is busy jumping into aeroplane and be junketing around the world attending other countries submit.

This is a submit he should have leave his Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo to attend on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by udori(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
plane chrash no fit happen for this guy make we know say nah there take go
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Zzyy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onye hausa
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by OnyesomJ(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sai Baba I hail o

Tourism President Of Nigeria ��
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Michaelkings: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mccullum:

I won't curse you back because you're under curse already which I don't want to share with you.
your life is already curse , because the blood of the innocent that died because of you voting buhari is on your head

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Realist2: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
All the economic Summits he attended last year plus all our monies wasted on the useless foreign trips has only make poverty capital of the world, the most miserable and hungrier people of the world. Nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
AJALA the traveler grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Xander85: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
udori:
plane chrash no fit happen for this guy make we know say nah there take go

Hehehehe grin grin grin

I bet quite a sizeable number of Nigerians have secretly wished his plane will crash in one of these his numerous trips! lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Horlami3370: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ajala the traveler
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Lentilize: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Make he sha discus that one month visa when Dubai place on Nigeria
That thing nor funny
Is UAE America or Europe? Why disturb yourself over nothing? Nigeria is the largest buyer of their goods!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by newwater: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
father before their father's
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Illuminados(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
jibril al sudani don start his globetrotting again
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by komodapson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
israelmao:
Many bilateral meetings have been engaged in with little or no foreign direct investment to show.Foreign investors will not put their money where there is no rule of law and where people are being killed without anyone being held accountable or made to serve time.Also in a nation where the votes of the people don't count it is a clear indication of political instability and unsteady electoral process which is capable of pushing off foreign investors.

u too go far bro...forget the population all of us use to lay claim to, what a sane businessman or an investor need to do is just to check IMF/World bank report of countries with ease of doing business... gbam!!! dem go know say naija no be profitable investment destination... this old hag will stand on podium now and reiterate "Nigerian youth are lazy" "my people are useless, my people are indiscipline"..how will investors come... Nigeria just wasted 8years...imagine an eight year old boy...I don lose hope for naija tey tey ò
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by Mummypurity1: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Help us cross river Jordan
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Jordan by BrokenCock: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Abeg enter Israel ftom there and drag kanu the cow like a cattle back to the zoo yo face court charges

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karma Agagowei Is Dead - Assassinated By Gunmen In Bayelsa / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.