Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory (21373 Views)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Flood Ravages Properties In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Corpses Recovered As Bus Plunged Into A River In Ahoada, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Shed24(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
daddytime:
Lazy idiotic youth....all they are good at is hailing and cheering on their oppressors in a classic and unrivalled display of the "Stockholm syndrome" to the world at large.

If only he could channel this same energy to at least ploughing the land in his village in readiness for the rains soon to come, we won't be complaining much of food scarcity.

Idiots..

Innovation, invention and creativity is always zero...all they are good at is copy copy band wagonism...
You don't ve to talk with insults, just make your point. Besides you don't know how creative and innovative the guy is.
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Bet9ja8864: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
K
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Oponel1962: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
He no get work.
Looking for cheap recognition.

1 Like

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Gandollaar(f): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
yarimo:
From the looks of his eyes, this guy is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin grin
You are in sifia pains
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Gandollaar(f): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
daddytime:
Lazy idiotic youth....all they are good at is hailing and cheering on their oppressors in a classic and unrivalled display of the "Stockholm syndrome" to the world at large.

If only he could channel this same energy to at least ploughing the land in his village in readiness for the rains soon to come, we won't be complaining much of food scarcity.

Idiots..

Innovation, invention and creativity is always zero...all they are good at is copy copy band wagonism...

My brother Kuku kee yasef
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by daddytime(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=Shed24 post=77264187][/quote]

I see his creativity...trekking from Ahaoda to Port Harcourt. Not for his physical benefit but for an eye service and notice me for Wike...how very creative...
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Awesomefred32(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
like for Wike
Share for Amaechi
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by bionixs: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
yarimo:
From the looks of his eyes, this guy is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin grin
I don't think so. when they were trekking for Buhari then,they were patriots
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by bionixs: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
amaniro:

My brother and my friend Yarimo is still in sifia pains grin
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Blamtom(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lols

He should just join my signature & win big instead of treking

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by crusufixo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
This trekking for politians victory is becoming really iritating......these trekkers should get a life... angry
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by MyGeneration(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Port Harcourt's level of development is very slow
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by mamatwiny(f): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wike, please give him a job.
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Ichel: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Subray:
A young man from Ahoada in Ahoada East LGA is celebrating his Governor by trekking to from his hometown to Port Harcourt City just for Gov. N.E. Wike victory yesterday.
So, this is what precious is up to now? Trekking like herdsmen bah, the other money no do am?
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Trillyonaire: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Don't bring that trekking to Rivers state o!
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Agugbadin: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Take enough water along, the weather is hot
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by ajebuter(f): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=77256530][/quote]

Yarimo, you fine wella for this ya picture oh...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Akaujaa(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shame! imagine what youths of Nigeria are doing while their counterparts across the globe are achieving great feats.
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by yarimo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
ajebuter:

Yarimo, you fine wella for this ya picture oh...

grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by ajebuter(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=77266320][/quote]

Another fine picture of you...

I might even allow you marry my daughter as you fine reach.... grin grin
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
ajebuter:

Another fine picture of you...

I might even allow you marry my daughter as you fine reach.... grin grin
where is pictures of your daughter?
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by ajebuter(f): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
yarimo:
where is pictures of your daughter?

As he heard about my daughter, him radar don dey at alert....

Yeye boy grin
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Omoluabi16(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
yarimo:
ok, but no one should say their was rigging in some parts of the country during 2019 general elections. grin grin
you no well. How about all the killings? I go break your head oh
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by julioralph(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
O Lord, not again.

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Butoneday2(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
I luv wike and i luv this guy? Victory trekking.
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Godons1: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Trash.
His mates are walking inter States to celebrate their favorite candidate, this one is walking inter village because of wicked Wike.
Trash again.

Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Zzyy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na him sabi
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by yarimo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
ajebuter:

As he heard about my daughter, him radar don dey at alert....

Yeye boy grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory by Sunsets: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Honestly!
daddytime:

Idiots..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos / Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) / Travelling To Israel:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.