Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Cleaning Services - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cleaning Services (1359 Views)

Lily's Professional Cleaning Services, Lagos . / Post-construction And Industrial Cleaning Services / Paint Production, Screeding, Painting & Cleaning Services @ Affordable Cost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaning Services by yuyaasales(f): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
We are professional Cleaning and space brightening company focused on post construction/renovation cleaning , Window cleaning , Floor care , Rest Room cleaning ,End of Tenancy Cleaning and Maintenance . if you need cleaning services in your homes ,your club ,your lounge , your offices kindly call the phone number on my signature

Re: Cleaning Services by gangbang86: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
yuyaasales:
We are professional Cleaning and space brightening company focused on post construction/renovation cleaning , Window cleaning , Floor care , Rest Room cleaning ,End of Tenancy Cleaning and Maintenance . if you need cleaning services in your homes ,your club ,your lounge , your offices kindly call the phone number on my signature

Hi, I’ve been using these guys I found on google for some time now and I’m really glad I found them. I fear height so they’ve been a life saver for my house. I also recommended them to my boss so now my office also uses their services. Great quality service and affordable price, so check them out window cleaning leeds
Re: Cleaning Services by proluxcleaning(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2019
You need working cleaning solution for your carpet? Choose quality Carpet Cleaning Central London by ProLux Cleaning . This professional cleaning company is based in London and uses top grade cleaning equipment and special eco techniques to deal with all kinds of carpet and rug stains. Their skilled teams of professional cleaners provide you with punctual services at fixed prices.
Re: Cleaning Services by goodspeed963(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2019
proluxcleaning:
You need working cleaning solution for your carpet? Choose quality Carpet Cleaning Central London by ProLux Cleaning . This professional cleaning company is based in London and uses top grade cleaning equipment and special eco techniques to deal with all kinds of carpet and rug stains. Their skilled teams of professional cleaners provide you with punctual services at fixed prices.
I have business in England and office, your information is helpful!
Re: Cleaning Services by JavieCoentr: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Nice
Re: Cleaning Services by atmos(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Comforter Cleaning Service is a cleaning, Facility Management and Fumigation Company that provides First Class cleaning services to leading Firms, Organisations, and Institutions and Homes all over Nigeria.

Our work ethics include;
Professionalism
Integrity
Dexterity

Some of our Services include;
Janitorial / Daily Cleaning
Odourless Fumigation
Home Cleaning Services
Floor Restoration and Polishing
Carpet and Rug Washing
Waste Management

Facility Management Services including
Painting and Interior Decoration
Tiling
Plumbing
Gardening
Electricals
Repairs etc.

You can contact us via phone or whatsapp on: 08030673698
or Visit our Office at 35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos

Re: Cleaning Services by alexandercoll: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Red Carpet is a professional carpet cleaning service in London. We offer a wide range of cheap cleaning services of premium quality. Our carpet cleaners are experts in removing stains and dirt. From rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning and house cleaning to end of tenancy cleaning in London, our cleaners cover it all! Book a cleaner online and save lots of time and money! Visit https://theredcarpet.org.uk for more information!

(1) (Reply)

Road Map To Wazobia Garden Phase 1 Lekki Lagos,pay For Half Plot&get Full Plot. / We Sell Natural Pure Original Honey.... Contact Us Now / Distress sale 4 duplex for sale price 22m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.