Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Writer Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writer Job (550 Views)

Content Writer Job / 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab / Copy Writer Job Vacancy At J-world & Jova Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer Job by mendozah(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
I need article writers for a news website. The writer job will cover the following categories:

1. Politics-African, Europe, U.S and world news
2. Football news
3. Technology
4. Business
5. Celebrity

For a start, the writers will earn 10,000 every month for two unique articles per day. These must be original articles and must pass plagiarism test (copyright test).

If interested, please, send your resume to breakingnewshome@gmail.com with sample articles if available. We will contact successful candidates

1 Like

Re: Writer Job by Celcius: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
2 articles every week or everyday?
Mendozah, you prolly know little about publishing or writing.
Even if the pay is 100k per month, how long do you think an individual will last dishing out relevant articles? I'm not interested in this, but I came in because I knew I'll see another child's play.
Let's be reasonable.
Re: Writer Job by Tonieokey(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Two articles daily for 10k monthly?
You people are really wicked
Re: Writer Job by zinosleek(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
U expect a 500 word article for 10k monthly?. Na wa
Re: Writer Job by mendozah(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Now I believe some people of your type does not have conscience. Do you consider what the financial cost the recruiter will undertake before the website stands. This is a new website that stands to earn from google adsense. And we all know that good earnings will google adsense will start leaste from a year time. There's 5 topics there, calculate 50,000 for a year with nothing to get out of it. This is addition to promotion cost for search engine optimization. This is why the pay says 10,000 for a start. Do you think the pay will remain the same after the website is well established. Is obvious that all you care is all about yourself why the business owners aspect does not matter. Is just like expecting a new business owner to pay same salary as dangote. Is not fair. Besides, news article writing is the most easiest of all article writing because if physical, here you don't have to stress the brain because everything is clear. Imagine, watching the news where the president approves fund for minimum wage and you are meants to write article on it. Please, let be honest, how difficult will that be because its part of our lives, compare it to when you are told to write an article on a product review where you will be forced to first do some research before coming up with something to write.

This is why some companies don't last because potential employee cares about himself and not that of the business owner
Tonieokey:
Two articles daily for 10k monthly?
You people are really wicked
Re: Writer Job by mendozah(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Now I believe some people of your type does not have conscience. Do you consider what the financial cost the recruiter will undertake before the website stands. This is a new website that stands to earn from google adsense. And we all know that good earnings will google adsense will start leaste from a year time. There's 5 topics there, calculate 50,000 for a year with nothing to get out of it. This is addition to promotion cost for search engine optimization. This is why the pay says 10,000 for a start. Do you think the pay will remain the same after the website is well established. Is obvious that all you care is all about yourself why the business owners aspect does not matter. Is just like expecting a new business owner to pay same salary as dangote. Is not fair. Besides, news article writing is the most easiest of all article writing because if physical, here you don't have to stress the brain because everything is clear. Imagine, watching the news where the president approves fund for minimum wage and you are meants to write article on it. Please, let be honest, how difficult will that be because its part of our lives, compare it to when you are told to write an article on a product review where you will be forced to first do some research before coming up with something to write.

This is why some companies don't last because potential employee cares about himself and not that of the business owner

zinosleek:
U expect a 500 word article for 10k monthly?. Na wa
Re: Writer Job by mendozah(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2019

Celcius:
2 articles every week or everyday?
Mendozah, you prolly know little about publishing or writing.
Even if the pay is 100k per month, how long do you think an individual will last dishing out relevant articles? I'm not interested in this, but I came in because I knew I'll see another child's play.
Let's be reasonable.
Re: Writer Job by Tonieokey(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Listen to yourself. So because it's a 'new blog' (whatever that means), professionals should slave for the owner ba.

If you wish to establish a blog, common sense should tell you that the right thing to do is write articles on your own or pay a fair price for others to do it for you.

We did not send you to start a new blog. Do the needful and stop being so damn sentimental.

Ps: this is the nicest I'll ever sound. Come @me again and see what happens

mendozah:

1 Like

Re: Writer Job by mendozah(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Personally, you must be the most insane humanity i have ever seen. So what you imply is that i should slave for you so call professional in order to establish a business. You must be the biggest fool ever. Professional my foot, its your type that cannot even spell a word talkmore of writing few sentences. Fool, you can now do your worst
Tonieokey:
Listen to yourself. So because it's a 'new blog' (whatever that means), professionals should slave for the owner ba.

If you wish to establish a blog, common sense should tell you that the right thing to do is write articles on your own or pay a fair price for others to do it for you.

We did not send you to start a new blog. Do the needful and stop being so damn sentimental.

Ps: this is the nicest I'll ever sound. Come @me again and see what happens

Re: Writer Job by Misslagbaja: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
mendozah:
Personally, you must be the most insane humanity i have ever seen. So what you imply is that i should slave for you so call professional in order to establish a business. You must be the biggest fool ever. Professional my foot, its your type that cannot even spell a word talkmore of writing few sentences. Fool, you can now do your worst

You will definitely get writers, but not good ones. I suggest you do the writing yourself.

Writing is not easy. 30k words for 10,000? That's ridiculous. You're not the only person who has a new blog or website. I have one too and I write myself.

If you can't write, copy and paste.

Abi?
Re: Writer Job by Tonieokey(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
mendozah:

As expected. This deranged mad specie has resorted to name calling. I could string words together before you nitwit reached the stage of scribbling with a pencil.

I'm not suprised at your level of comprehension. Fools like you expect pros to work for you at the rate of novices who can barely put together a decent article.

Bloody idiot!!
Re: Writer Job by mendozah(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ps: this is the nicest I'll ever sound. Come @me again and see what happens.

So those plagiarism sentences was what you meant by your phrase above. I acted as such so you can do your worst only to realize that you're a toothless bull dog. You are claiming pro by putting up coloquial/meaningless words full of plagiarism. Honestly, anyone that hire you as a writer will have his or her website banned. Better go back to school
Tonieokey:

As expected. This deranged mad specie has resorted to name calling. I could string words together before you nitwit reached the stage of scribbling with a pencil.

I'm not suprised at your level of comprehension. Fools like you expect pros to work for you at the rate of novices who can barely put together a decent article.

Bloody idiot!!
Re: Writer Job by Tonieokey(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
mendozah:
Ps: this is the nicest I'll ever sound. Come @me again and see what happens.

So those plagiarism sentences was what you meant by your phrase above. I acted as such so you can do your worst only to realize that you're a toothless bull dog. You are claiming pro by putting up coloquial/meaningless words full of plagiarism. Honestly, anyone that hire you as a writer will have his or her website banned. Better go back to school

Lol

My success rate as a writer would amaze your dumbass.
You cannot in your entire life afford me hence this meaningless banter.

I'm done with you little one. Go play with your mates

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Navy Better Than Nigerian Airforce? / Who Else Got This Invite? / Job Vaccancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.