Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Identifying The Devil's Traps & Baits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Identifying The Devil's Traps & Baits (369 Views)

Identifying The Nature Of Your Own Spirit Man / Identifying The Sources Of Dream / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identifying The Devil's Traps & Baits by payosehtor(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
be self controlled and alert. your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. resist him, standing firm in the faith...1pet 5:8-9a
you have a role to play when it comes to standing and shaming and playing smart to the devil and identifying his traps against you.simply be 1-vigilant 2-self controlled
Joseph was able to identify potipha's wife's advances as a trap
Samson couldn't for-see Delilah's
A woman in my neighbourhood who's husband was in far away Abj told me "even pastors does it" you know?
somebody called me from Abj, seems to know of me but I knew him not, but in the conversation, he was narrating a well paid job. somethin told me, 419 alert
do you you know that fine girl/boy/woman in your street that put on a plastic smiles when he /she sees you could be trap to waste your lifespan in prison?
MAY WE KNOW HOW YOU WHERE ABLE TO IDENTIFY ONE OF THE DEVIL'S PLOY/PLAN/TRAPS &BAIT AGAINST YOU? be vigilant and sober in other to maximise you stay on this planet in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: Identifying The Devil's Traps & Baits by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Satan struck by the weekend. Using means of sexual enticement to lure my then weak soul.

God's plan for me however pervaded and I lost just my earthly possessions.
I knew that much more was at stake and I give glory to God for this.

1 Like

Re: Identifying The Devil's Traps & Baits by payosehtor(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Satan struck by the weekend. Using means of sexual enticement to lure my then weak soul.

God's plan for me however pervaded and I lost just my earthly possessions.
I knew that much more was at stake and I give glory to God for this.
thank God for you'the holy spirit is leakage provider for those who are spiritually minded
may this incidence strengthen you mind my brother, these are the kind of experiences that forms once teaching, wisdom & knowledge ok

(1) (Reply)

Easter Retreat 20th &21st 2017-chosen Church Lagos / Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze Speaks On Apostle Suleman New Jet / RE: Daddy Frz Mockery On Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.