Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding (44129 Views)

Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa / Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by abike12(f): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
the end result of patriarchy

1 Like

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wow cheesy angry
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by qanda: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sad. Married when she shd be chasing her dreams..... and I will not be surprised if the murderer is an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by joedejoe: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Bossjakande: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
d guy is wrong to kill his wife he shd have only beat her. wen u beat her she will learn not kill. now dey arrest him. Some woman are too sturbborn too to respect ur hubby is not too much. so sad. tho she Neva deserved to be killed
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by BlackfireX: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hausa Fulani people....

3 Likes

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Codes151(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
A 26 year old illiterate married a kid who doesn’t know a thing about being a woman!! Smh northerners

3 Likes

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
ANGER everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Wettoid123: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
These are causes of anger!
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Immature man killed wife.

What do you expect
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Speechless
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by frankputer: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
omoadeleye:

you said that you just created an app, and now you are saying the app had been in existence since four years, which one should we go for now?

He is an ole he stole the brand name and now he is lying of the registration date.
Go to CAC and find out. I register it since 2007
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by egojiokwu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
The idiot should have divorced her instead of landing himself in this poo.
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by Blamtom(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Rip

Read my signature & win cool
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by agnes7(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
That is serious
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by nephemmy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
I've said this before and I'll continue to say it that everything and anything is possible in the north.I hail thee oh arewa dudes
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by reealec(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Unguwar Jakada in Kano, no such place in kano
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by felaismyhero(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Daniel058:
Sometimes I don't blame the killers but pray that I may not kill anyone and that I won't be killed too.

FRUSTRATION IS Bad, SATAN IS WICKED .
if you kill someone,no satan is involved.your temperament,lack of self control are what made you kill.i am 1000 percent sure i can never kill someone.its not about god or satan!

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by sapeleboi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
he must go to jail

Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by felaismyhero(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
qanda:
Sad. Married when she shd be chasing her dreams..... and I will not be surprised if the murderer is an illiterate
i just want you to logically examine your statement: 'her dreams',i think she should be the one to define that for herself,the same way you decided yours yourself.from her name,her religion becomes easier to guess.if the religion we are thinking is it,then marriage at that age could have been 'her dreams'.
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by perfectionist(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
felaismyhero:
if you kill someone,no satan is involved.your temperament,lack of self control are what made you kill.i am 1000 percent sure i can never kill someone.its not about god or satan!
Really? What if it's in self-defence or to protect a loved one who is in danger of being killed by an assailant?
Re: Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding by felaismyhero(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
perfectionist:

Really? What if it's in self-defence or to protect a loved one who is in danger of being killed by an assailant?
hmmm,i did not think of instances like this.but i dont believe holding weapons,in a situation as you described,i would most likely do nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Schoolgirl’s Bones Found Two Weeks After / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.