Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Police Officer Who Killed Football Fan, Kolade Johnson, Finally Breaks Silence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Who Killed Football Fan, Kolade Johnson, Finally Breaks Silence (461 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Killed Football Fan, Kolade Johnson, Finally Breaks Silence by HeWrites(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Inspector Ogunyemi Olalekan, the Special Anti Cultism Squad, SACS officer who killed Kolade Johnson, has revealed that he only shot once because he had no intentions of Killing the young man.

In a statement he gave during a recent interview monitored by Igbere Tv, the officer said he only shot once in an attempt to arrest a suspected cultist in Mangoro Lagos.

“We heard a distress call that we should move to Mangoro. So, on getting there, we saw a group of guys smoking Indian hemp. We thought they’re cultists and effected an arrest there.

“Suddenly, they mobbed us, me and my boys. So, in terms of escaping them, I fired up. I didn’t know how it got to meet the guy in question that was shot dead, I don’t know. I only fired one up” , he said.

Contrary to Olalekan’s version of events, an eyewitness, identified as Mr Nana, who was with Johnson when he was shot, said Olalekan trained his gun on them.

“Kolade stood right beside me, he didn’t talk. I was the one that spoke. Next thing I saw was he pointed a gun at us and shot twice, ” he said.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/606315/police-officer-who-killed-football-fan-kolade-johnson-finally-breaks-silence/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Police Officer Who Killed Football Fan, Kolade Johnson, Finally Breaks Silence by BlackfireX: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
I heard the killed guy was a yahoo yahoo boy.
Re: Police Officer Who Killed Football Fan, Kolade Johnson, Finally Breaks Silence by PurestBoy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
I heard the killed guy was a yahoo yahoo boy.

. . and so? He deserved to die?

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Cuts Brother-in-law’s Lip Over Illicit Affair With Wife / Boy Physically Assaults A Girl Who Allegedly Insulted Him In Minna, Niger State / Man Reveals What He Found After Buying An iphone In ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.