Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man (28640 Views)

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by groovie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:

The same state with the highest unemployment and misery index and even the most violent and restless state in Nigeria ?

You people no dey fear God with your rubbish I swear. grin grin

Dude i have seen your posts on nairaland. If i have to base your character on your posts, then it means you have no dignity. Every government, every political party will come & go, what will you be remembered for?? I really hope this is not how you address issues in real life.
Thank you, have a great evening ahead

1 Like

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by onome442(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob, I don't remember talking about Lagos or starting a topic to compare any state.

Annoying ignorant miscreants..
lagos is a dirty city dont compare with ph

1 Like

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by kufreessie: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
Of course you will not know peace. The blood of innocent people you shielded shall always crying over you..By God grace Awara would reclaim his stolen mandate in court.
So u think an unknown candidate who did not campaign, contesting under an unknown party actually won election against PDP in its stronghold. Awara under AAC supported by a faction of APC winning Rivers State is just like saying a camel can pass through the hole of a needle. Why would u people be in south west n say that AAC won in rivers? If u really want your APC/AAC to win in Rivers State next election come to Rivers State n register in order to vote for your APC. U people imported thugs to akwa ibom u failed. u now came to Rivers state attacked collation centres n change the results in favour of your AAC/APC but with video evidence n some returning officers calling inec to disowned ur written results, inec went back to each voting centre n collated the authentic voting results afresh. Are u saying inec is suppose to announce your false results. Please since u people want APC enjoy ur APC. Since south south n south east want PDP let them be.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Jowanson: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
Of course you will not know peace. The blood of innocent people you shielded shall always crying over you..By God grace Awara would reclaim his stolen mandate in court.

Who is Awara? Where did he come from? And what mandate are you talking about?
Did Awara campaigned? What logo is his party?

The court whatever is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Dakad: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Politicians can never disappoint just for ones. I laughed when I saw Wike behaving like an innocent person. Honestly most top politicians especially in Rivers are cult guys and killing is normal to them. None of the major guys is innocent of the killings. I hope they grow up and play politics void of killings in my beloved Rivers.

At this point, Wike should put the interest of the state and her development above personal interest. Without this, I foresee same senerio playing out in 2023.
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by deomelo: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
groovie:

Dude i have seen your posts on nairaland. If i have to base your character on your posts, then it means you have no dignity. Every government, every political party will come & go, what will you be remembered for?? I really hope this is not how you address issues in real life.
Thank you, have a great evening ahead

I know your type, you mean my posts on NL is the reason why Rivers state has the highest unemployment and misery index Nigeria?

When jokers like you can not defend your rubbish with basic facts, you spewing meaningless and irrelevant rubbish.
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Tessie01(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Congratulations sir, we the rivers state people are happy and solidly behind you mr project.... Please kindly create jobs for the people of rivers state. Thanks and God bless you sir
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Faithcrispy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
unity is all we need
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by desiredhome: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-idIYQmQCZQ0/WHcuRHbvTSI/AAAAAAACLxs/AuymUpEANFg4bbNAcv8drM5RBP8ZSXx4wCLcB/s1600/nyesom-wike-wields-cutlass1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-iaQ9e0k-4rA/VYUI-R-DyiI/AAAAAAABcj0/VsR_dOWHTV8/s1600/RIVERS%2BSTATE%2B1.jpg[/img]

Just imagine, a state governor walking around with dangerous weapon, preaching violence against his own citizens, but the same clown is today unhappy because of the evil and violence he promoted.

With crude, violent and despicable character like this clown, I don't see that state getting out of the rot they are in anytime soon.

What a scumbag.

Don't mind this hypocrite, devil in disguise, after killing people he is now pretending as if he is a scent. One day his evil will catch up with him
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by desiredhome: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
BillGoldberg:

To a hopeless, morronic, violent Yoruba muslim... Anyone against there views is IPOB. So predictable. IPOB must be giving you civia pains... Kpele.

My concern is that las las, no oil state is being controlled by APC especially Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta. Three Oil giants of the greater South. Please stay in your Obomoso cave and wallow in pains.

Don't even try to tell me you are a Lagosian because the last time I checked, Lagos is a general land.

Bitter Muslim that can never sight the moon.

And despite the oil and all the money people in Rivers claim to have, they still remain poverty ravaged, no good road, no good hospital, sooth has become the air they breath, crimes are been committed everywhere everyday. Your oil has brought course instead of blessing
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by desiredhome: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
asiga:
Oga create jobs for the large number of unemployed people in Rivers state and leave talk.
He will rather use Rivers State money to sponsor violence, than do what will benefit Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Owologbo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
It's really hard to believe that this state is the 2nd richest state in Nigeria, a state with so much resources and possibilities but with little or nothing to show and a mediocre, crude, crass and vision-less governor.

What a waste of precious time and opportunity.
to u now, Lagos State is better than River State because you are building bus stop abi?
you need to travel and stop depending so much on your Lagos media with their love for brown envelope.
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by mauchiz: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:

Which stolen mandate?
Who knows Awara?

Yeye dey smell

That is how you people keep lying and causing trouble,
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Dchair2: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
on the contrary, it's the other way round!
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by omojesu202(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Blamtom:
OK

Join my signature & enjoy real Correct score games cool

where is it? cant see anything there
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Adakintroy: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:

Can't you just read before comment. Understand the context in which he was speaking. You just hear wike not happy and you deduct the worst from it.

My guy give yourself a chance @love,peace and happiness. Life is too sh8rt
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Ttipsy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Ikeja is crawling where PH is. They are not mate
how
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by maxzzo1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chai wike has conscience at a point on dat speech he became emotional with tears....why should people kill their own people cos of power? APC/AAC/army should know that one day monkey go go market and will not return....
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by ChristianNorth: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ttipsy:
how
Ikeja is an average capital. The roads are too narrow. It is not as beautiful as

Enugu city
Kaduna
Owerri
Port Harcourt
Calabar
Uyo
Kano
Katsina even fine pass am small

1 Like

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Modarun(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-idIYQmQCZQ0/WHcuRHbvTSI/AAAAAAACLxs/AuymUpEANFg4bbNAcv8drM5RBP8ZSXx4wCLcB/s1600/nyesom-wike-wields-cutlass1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-iaQ9e0k-4rA/VYUI-R-DyiI/AAAAAAABcj0/VsR_dOWHTV8/s1600/RIVERS%2BSTATE%2B1.jpg[/img]

Just imagine, a state governor walking around with dangerous weapon, preaching violence against his own citizens, but the same clown is today unhappy because of the evil and violence he promoted.

With crude, violent and despicable character like this clown, I don't see that state getting out of the rot they are in anytime soon.

What a scumbag.

eya why Rivers matter dey pain yoruba man so.much? Pls click below and watch your much touted V.P to drug baron, Certificate forging, Vote buy moral compass Tinubu threatening to put people in body bags.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/06/video-youll-go-back-body-bags-—-el-rufai-threatens-kill-foreigners-who-interfere-nigerias

afterwards also google how he went about trying to instigate killings in his state.
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by deomelo: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
Owologbo:

to u now, Lagos State is better than River State because you are building bus stop abi?
you need to travel and stop depending so much on your Lagos media with their love for brown envelope.
[/s]

Ignorant can't read and comprehend, who is talking about Lagos? Is the topic Lagos Vs Rivers state?

Start your own topic to discus and compare both states and whatever you believe about any state in Nigeria is your problem, not mine so go away with that ignorant rubbish.

Too many illiterates on NL sha.
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant can't read and comprehend, who is talking about Lagos? Is the topic Lagos Vs Rivers state?

Start your own topic to discus and compare both states and whatever you believe about any state in Nigeria is your problem, not mine so go away with that ignorant rubbish.

Very painful loss for APCheat and deomelo.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by deomelo: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
Modarun:

eya why Rivers matter dey pain yoruba man so.much? Pls click below and watch your much touted V.P to drug baron, Certificate forging, Vote buy moral compass Tinubu threatening to put people in body bags.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/06/video-youll-go-back-body-bags-—-el-rufai-threatens-kill-foreigners-who-interfere-nigerias

afterwards also google how he went about trying to instigate killings in his state.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by LZAA: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
immhotep:

Very painful loss for APCheat and deomelo.

cc lzaa

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by LZAA: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant rubbish.
Sifia pains
Cc immhotep velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by christofashion1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
johnmartus:
... Buharist spotted.. Amechi's people
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
LZAA:

Sifia pains
Cc immhotep velocity25
deomelo will need therapy in order to avoid entering into depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Blamtom(f): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2019
omojesu202:

where is it? cant see anything there

Cheek again cool or drop ur whatsapp num cool
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by okeyfrank: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
At the present time in the history of this country, APC or any of her allies can never win any Free & Fair Election in the Old Eastern Region, Rivers State inclusive. This is the fact, as the people of the area do not want the corrupt and wicked party no matter how much the party doles out.

Even if the elections are conducted over and over again, once it is Free & Fair, APC will never win any governorship seat in the Eastern Region.

The blood of the deceased will always be on the Federal Govt for ever trying to subvert the will of the people.
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Davidegede: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
deomelo:
It's really hard to believe that this state is the 2nd richest state in Nigeria, a state with so much resources and possibilities but with little or nothing to show and a mediocre, crude, crass and vision-less governor.

What a waste of precious time and opportunity.

you must be talking of Buhari rather.... cos those are Buhari's description
Re: Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man by Owologbo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

u're just ranting crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.