Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (47160 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Effiongdbest: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
I didn't see any igbo here is this list Real??

No mind children of fallen demons, they are fraud legends but will be quick to accuse Igbos of crime. God cursed them with spirit of hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Glink2018(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Blamtom:
I hate guys that do Yahoo..

It's better you join my signature & win big on bet9ja than to do yahoo

Free 33odd posted on the link below cool

But they are liable to be your BF
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by PapaAdanna: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
No need for their names, we know them
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Studyinchina200(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Be like Ibadan na the new location now
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by felaismyhero(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
while i can never support yahoo boys; the government that has failed in its key duty of producing jobs is the cause of this.yahoo seems to be the only way for an average nigerian youth to achieve his dream; who wouldnt want to own a benz? who likes to live in a face me and face you at 30?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Effiongdbest: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:
We don't condone nonsense in Yoruba land.
All of them should be beheaded.

We are not like those cursed pigs exporting armed robbers to Dubai and insulting everyone because they caught their brothers continuing the family tradition of crime.

Keep quiet is it Afonja dirty pigs that arrested them? You don't condone nonsense yet a drug lord and chronic looter is your Lord and personal saviour in SW and you are calling the fallen demon "Jagaban".

Your save face stunt won't work Afonjaaaaa, you scam and fraud legends tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by bishopb2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hope all our youths, who are the future leaders are not going to be leading in prison... Shake my head for a country who prefers to produce paracetamol than to prevent it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
They don't look like yahoo boys. No yahoo guys trademark on them, no chains, no earrings .Nothing to show dat they are Yahoo guys, Nigerian police are just one useless set of pple

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by phenomenal08(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Afonja��

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by hourl: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

No mind children of fallen demons, they are fraud legends but will be quick to accuse Igbos of crime. God cursed them with spirit of hypocrisy.

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Olajah81: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
IQscanner:
Today is my birthday so free airtime for one lucky person 717461482236188

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by JaphNice(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:

We are not like those cursed pigs exporting armed robbers to Dubai and insulting everyone because they caught their brothers continuing the family tradition of crime.
story story☺☺

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Unlimitk:

Mycheww

They will b walking free in at most 10 months.

This is far better than drug trafficking.

I like yam legs.

Do u know where I can find one
Dey give yourself hope.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Jdbrasco2: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Blamtom:
I hate guys that do Yahoo..

It's better you join my signature & win big on bet9ja than to do yahoo

Free 33odd posted on the link below cool
Where is the link?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Orangina(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
this is where i do my legit work . uk football pool wk38 Sure 3/3 this week. Check my signature for my phone number.Must play.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Shebi that daft GEJ said Yorubas okay Amala politics, his dumb wife called Northerners born-throway and Arthur Eze said the same nonsense GEJ said.

We're just starting with you guys.

Others have been allowing you guys get away with l sorts of nonsense. Now, we'll treat you exactly how you treat others.
But the names say they are all yoruba an. Lazy youth. Either agbo or 419
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by CORRECTMAN788: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Where is that Buhari aid from Afonja zone?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Gandollaar(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
See their oblong heads.
grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Edge1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
These are the ones truly representing Nigeria, no be so?
Cowards and hypocrites all from the WASTE. Ndi ala grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Martartins(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I thought you fools said one tribe is only synonymous with crime? yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by liverpudian9(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
damn there is a liverpool fan among them
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Unlimitk(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Check Pekas, Kings Hotel, Dragonara, Rita Lori, Ocean Blue.

You would think they are having Ohaneze meeting there.

Do u know where I can find Ibo olosho in Ibadan or Ogun state
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Zzyy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na Dem Afonjeezyy grin[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by nomsreal(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Onyekachi419:
These guys wil never learn. Jail wil help
what makes you think that its actually true
If you see how Nigerian police actually conduct investigations ( packing boys anyhow into their vans) you'd be surprised.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
yrex01:
Awon omo weyre. Some pipu think Bubu z crazy for saying Nigerian youth are lazy. Many youths ain't like this in a well develop countries.

They should just jail em already. Wetin we gain crew. !!
You and your master get problem. 100million young people and you call them all lazy because of a couple of thousand criminals?

Do you even know the scale of cybercrime in US alone? Emptys...
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by seangy4konji: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
What's funny is that if God should come down and say cast the first stone if you are an innocent person with no blemish all of you will turn away into your caves in Shame..
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Kay25(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Same picture since all dis days shameless efcc if efcc can hear me leave dem all of you are worst than those yahoo boys d last time I was at your ibadan office to complain of my little sister account money that was taken wet in u do no be because we no give una money u close d case.stupid efcc officials I bet you I will punish of unable one day including ur magun
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Onyekachi419(f): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
nomsreal:
what makes you think that its actually true
If you see how Nigerian police actually conduct investigations ( packing boys anyhow into their vans) you'd be surprised.
You got a point. But this is Nigeria they are using them to make money
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by OnyesomJ(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
The love of Money can make you do anything!
Metcheew
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Awo hand work
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures by Marioalert: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
guys are looking for quick money and are always meet with there quick dealth and jail...
yrex01:
Awon omo weyre. Some pipu think Bubu z crazy for saying Nigerian youth are lazy. Many youths ain't like this in a well develop countries.

They should just jail em already. Wetin we gain crew. !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) / Killers Of Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Trade Zone MD Arraigned (photos) / Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.