Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Buyer Of Bonny Light Crude Oil Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buyer Of Bonny Light Crude Oil Urgently Needed (738 Views)

Fresh Loading Of Bonny Light Crude (blco)of 2 - 4 Million Barrels Available / Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco). Available / Looking For Buyer Of....blco, Bonny Light Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Of Bonny Light Crude Oil Urgently Needed by alfred73(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
I have a supplier that is ready to move a blco cargo to ghana with only RWA stating:

That upon successful q n q certify by buyer and seller, if buyer doesn't issue MT103-72 for the total cargo to sellers bank within 72hrs, buyer will pay $500,000 to seller but if he meet up with the condition, buyer withdraw the RWA.
If interested please contact me for more information and my contacts is 08071387015
Fred.

(1) (Reply)

N1.90 Per Sms / Import & Export Agent, Shipping/logistics (air/sea Freight) Manufacturers Rep. / U.s. Mlm Giant Opening Nigeria With 2 Award Winning Breakthroughs Recommended By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.