Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Are You Ready To Return From The Market Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Ready To Return From The Market Today (267 Views)

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready To Return From The Market Today by lightblazingnow(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
This world is a market place, where you buy and sell lots.

By the time it's all over everyone goes home to rejoice or sorrows.

The question is, are you ready to return home from the wrestling match happening around you. Ensure you purchase all that you are going to need and not your wants.

The land of the spirit is our home and some day, we will fly away to rest from all the hustling and bustling city.

Do you think you'd be ready when the roll call is made..
Re: Are You Ready To Return From The Market Today by phelonrays: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Do you think you'd be ready when the roll call is mad..
Do you say mad!!!!
seriously OP must be sickgringrin

well.....
am always and Everly ready cause I know Jesus Christ died and resurrected just for my Sins..... So through Him Am ready....
Re: Are You Ready To Return From The Market Today by orisa37: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Very good Advice.
Muric and Macan should please take note of this typical Christian Advice..
It's golden.
Re: Are You Ready To Return From The Market Today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2019
phelonrays:

Do you say mad!!!!
seriously OP must be sickgringrin

well.....
am always and Everly ready cause I know Jesus Christ died and resurrected just for my Sins..... So through Him Am ready....

Christ in you is correction, it was glaring.

Anyway we are praying for you to fulfill your mandate.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Antidote For Shame / Pastor Adeboye’s Son Tells Woman To Bring Her Dead Brother To Church / Daily Routine Of The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.