Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head (28708 Views)

Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by odizeey(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
No be her fault na sch wen dey employ person wen no fit control anger especially around kids.

Niaja sch go employ you for 15k, dem no go assess your temperament, sofa say you dey cheap, as work no dey nko, man go accept work.

Parents nko dem broke, dem no go pay on time, how sch go take fire this teacher to employ qualified one.

Last last we go kill ourselves for this country.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
And this teacher will call herself a woman and mother. What a shame?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by ozonechrome: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:
But it's not the Teacher's Job to clean Vomits, If her parents Knew that their child is sick Why take her to school? The Teacher is there to teach Not change nappies or clean Vomit. I would throw the child out through the window if that was me.

To all the goons hating on and insulting the teacher, Try teaching children for one week let's see if your dumb opinions Doesn't Change.

If it was your child you wouldn't do shit, If you are not going to like the way your children are treated at school, Let them stay at home with you, Teach them your bloody self.

You need your head checked.

It's called childcare for a purpose. That Child is barley 3years old and so should be cleaned after.

Parents pay more because of that. What could she possibly teach that little girl if not to feed, clean and and keep her happy till her parents pick her up.

This Nigeria has messed up your heads you guys don't reason like humans anymore.

You really need to get your head checked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by adontcare(f): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:
But it's not the Teacher's Job to clean Vomits, If her parents Knew that their child is sick Why take her to school? The Teacher is there to teach Not change nappies or clean Vomit. I would throw the child out through the window if that was me.

To all the goons hating on and insulting the teacher, Try teaching children for one week let's see if your dumb opinions Doesn't Change.

If it was your child you wouldn't do shit, If you are not going to like the way your children are treated at school, Let them stay at home with you, Teach them your bloody self.
barren wizard

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by amakadihot87(f): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
All teachers torture children like that's why the kids fear them a lot,my boy turns dumb once he enters his school ......God will punish all wicked teachers maltreating kids

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by ozonechrome: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
amakadihot87:
All teachers torture children like that's why the kids fear them a lot,my boy turns dump once he enters his school ......God will punish all wicked teachers maltreating kids

Please change the school. Your son deserves better.

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
ozonechrome:

You need your head checked.

It's called childcare for a purpose. That Child is barley 3years old and so should be cleaned after.

Parents pay more because of that. What could she possibly teach that little girl if not to feed and clean and and keep her happy till her parents pick her up.

This Nigeria has messed up your heads you guys don't reason like humans anymore.

You really need to get your head checked.
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sultty:
Fucck d system. Fucck school fucck the police fucck sarsangry

Whats this one saying?

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
adontcare:
barren wizard
Thank you! grin Anything else reasonable you would like to add?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by amakadihot87(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:
shut up your stupid mouth
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:

You're mentally sick, right? I'm just asking so that there wouldn't be any need for me to insult you

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
amakadihot87:
All teachers torture children like that's why the kids fear them a lot,my boy turns dumb once he enters his school ......God will punish all wicked teachers maltreating kids

You're probably right. Change his school, find time to check on him at school once in a while. Ask him questions once in a while, like "who beats you at school today if he understands such questions".
I once went to my daughter's former school to warn them against beating my kid because of little mistakes that require verbal corrections. The current school is far better, even the kids said so.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
maasoap:

You're mentally sick, right? I'm just asking so that there wouldn't be any need for me to insult you
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
amakadihot87:
shut up your stupid mouth
More Rubbish! **Yawns** Go and stab yourself in the Eyes.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
She's wicked.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Francejaik(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
South African winch spotted in a class.

As if the little girl is behind her marital delay and eternal singleness.

You spank children according to their age, not dishing out slaps meant for those in teenage years.

The one recording it, might have done well to expose the evilness of this unmarried black winch

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Kkzy90(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make Sense?. grin

You are a bastard.
Try this shit with my sisters or daughter and I'll skin you alive.I don't even need to invite the police.
I'll just trace you to your house.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by ohem007(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
gypsey:
I hope the child is not ugly. embarassed

Get ready to go to Jail or be killed. you think you are the only one who has a niece?

Then try it bro....
If you know say them born you well

Ain't gon say more than that

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by ohem007(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kkzy90:

You are a bastard.
Try this shit with my sisters or daughter and I'll skin you alive.I don't even need to invite the police.

No mind am

The idiot just dey quote everybody

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by kayalla(f): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2019
wickedness and frustration everywhere.

jail should be her next home
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by eyinjuege: 1:48am On Apr 05, 2019
gypsey:

anyone can fall sick at any time. it is responsibility of the school to look after children who fall ill under their care till the parents arrive.
If teaching is not your calling, and you can't stand the trouble small children bring , please kindly resign and go do something else. every job has its challenges, and if it gets too hot, then get out of the kitchen
it is not even a free service by the way.
it's not normal to treat children like that when in school, and because you're a teacher doesn't mean you should assault kids under your tutulage. In sane environments, that teacher will be arrested and locked up in prison, and would face true justice from other prisoners who mete out punishment on people who assault children. Children are a no go area even amongst hardened criminals

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
ohem007:

Then try it bro....
If you know say them born you well

Ain't gon say more than that
Absolute! bullshit! Tough guy only on Nairaland.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Kkzy90:

You are a bastard.
***yawns** Online tough guy.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2019
gypsey:

So you finally got the attention you were desperate for... lolz grin
I wish they didn't reply you.....nawa grin
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by DonroxyII: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2019
I already know this ain't Nigeria ....
That woman must be barren and frustrated .....

God help me if person try dis with my kid @ gypsey.... Such a woman would never be found grin if not .... I go call police and beat hell outa of her life in front of police beat police self join and everybody in that school that come to rescue her... make we dey go court
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by DonroxyII: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2019
gypsey:
Quit trolling nigga ...
Seun see people you employ to dey promote thread cheesy
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
Quit trolling nigga ...
Seun see people you employ to dey promote thread cheesy
More bullshit!! What does nigga means?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
I already know this ain't Nigeria ....
That woman must be barren and frustrated .....

God help me if person try dis with my kid @ gypsey.... Such a woman would never be found grin if not .... I go call police and beat hell outa of her life in front of police beat police self join and everybody in that school that come to rescue her... make we dey go court
Yea! Tough Guy only on Nairaland.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
oluwatobi75:

So you finally got the attention you were desperate for... lolz grin
I wish they didn't reply you.....nawa grin
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by ohem007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
gypsey:

Then let meet​ up bro.....

Bring it on

Always ready man
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
ohem007:

Then let meet​ up bro.....

Bring it on

Always ready man
Now you sound like a Juvenile. grin Maybe when you start paying your own rent and have your own children. i will take notice of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timetable For Covenant University Resumption / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos) / UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.