Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

HIWAP | Make 30k+ Writing Health Articles (scam Or Not) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / HIWAP | Make 30k+ Writing Health Articles (scam Or Not) (1064 Views)

50kg Foreign Rice Now 30k In Port-Harcout (Pay On Delivery) / Own A Business With Startup Capital As Low As 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIWAP | Make 30k+ Writing Health Articles (scam Or Not) by gyrationtech(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
What if I tell you there's an easy way to make at least N1000 a day writing posts on health issues. Yes it's 100% legit. Read through this post I'll show you how to go about it the easy way, not having to write the post yourself.

HIWAP (health is wealth affiliate program)

You earn while writing articles for the site.. (Health related articles)

Each article approved you get paid (N1000)..

Let's say you write 1 article per day [of which you can write more]..

1000 x 7 = N7000 per week
N7000 x 4 = N28000 monthly.

All from the comfort of your home. Minimum cash out 5k

Referral is optional, which means you get paid with 0 referrals

But wen u refer someone, you get paid 50% of their registration fee

Registration is N2000. A onetime payment

That means each person you refer, you earn N1000.. (But hey, it's optional. So you don't need to over stress on it)

But let's say you refer 1 person daily

N1000 x 30 = N30000 monthly

Plus earnings on articles
N28000 + N30000 = N58000 every month..

The truth is, making money online is not as hard as people think it is. But you must be committed if you want to succeed online (in life generally).

The articles HIWAP is asking for is on health topics generally. However, You don't need to worry if you are not an expert in health related issues. I'll show you how you can legitimately source and rewrite health articles online and make them 100% original and unique..

If you are interested in learning how to replicate the result contact me on whatsapp 07016353799.

You can also drop your number here to be added to a premium whatsapp group.

(1) (Reply)

Rent A Cooling Van For All Your Events / Authentic Naija Snack Bar In London / Soup Mixing In Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.